°•ĸ-wιĸι°•

Welcome K-wiki Profiles!

°°°

This website for Kpop group profiles, chick the search bar to search for the group who's profile you want to view

🔎_|_______________________

°°°

🔎_______ѕυperвoyz|_______

°°°

ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓑⓞⓨⓩ

ѕυperвoyz is a new rookie group under DB Entertainment that debuted on August 4, 2019

ѕυperвoyz is a new rookie group under DB Entertainment that debuted on August 4, 2019. ѕυperвoyz consists of 5 members; Bullet, Jae, Moon, Jaehyun, and Hansol.

ѕυperвoyz Fandom Name-
Superluv/Superluvelies (plural)

ѕυperвoyz Official Fan Colors-
Dark Red and Silver-Grey

ѕυperвoyz Official Accounts-
Instagram: @superboisz
Twitter: @superboisz

BULLET

Full Name- Harrison LeeStage Name- BulletNicknames- Harry, LeeLee, Zipper

Stage Name- Bullet
Nicknames- Harry, LeeLee, Zipper

Positions- Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocal, F.O.G, Producer

DOB- August 14, 1996 (22 years old)
Height- 5'7ft
Weight- 120lbs
Ethnicity- Korean/American
Hometown- Miami, Florida

Dorm Roomate- Moon

Favorite Song- Anti by Zico + Zion T

Bullet Facts:
-He has referred to himself as a "stereotypical Leo," he really likes to talk about Zodiac Signs.
-He has ADD and according to his fellow members, he drifts off into space and daydreams often when he is supposed to be doing work and gets distracted very easily. (he's also constantly changing subjects when having a conversation)
-He has a cat named Pocky that follows him everywhere around the dorm, climbs all over him, and likes to sleep on his head.
-He loves all kinds of music...except country.
-He has millions of plushies that take up all of the space on his side of his shared bedroom with Moon.
-He may look rough and tough, but he's actually a big ol softie.
-He's a major hype beast and seems to have endless energy.
-He's always doing his best to motivate his members.
-He's very passionate about writing music, and he always makes sure everyone has even line distribution. He never declines any of the members input when they want to add something to a song. He wants their music to be meaningful to every member.
-His fellow members say his stage name is "Bullet" because he's small, fast, and packs a punch.
-He's a raging Bisexual, and he's very open about it.