×{SLOTS}×

All of these slots are male since the group in this fic is a boy group, I might do a female spin-off version of this story in the future.

~×~

NANI?

open | тaĸen

open | тaĸen

|96' liner|

Positions: Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub Vocal, F.O.G, Main Producer

Powers: Superspeed and Fire Manipulation.

•As the leader of the group, he has much patience.

•Other members call him "dad" sometimes as a stupid joke and fans go wild because of it. 😂

•Due to the power he weilds, he is used to being very precise and delicate with everything he does. It takes a careful and patient mind to correctly manipulate something as wild as fire, so this mindset has become his everyday personality.

•He seems very laied back, but he's actually always ready to strike.

•He may be the badass rapper of the group, but he's also the shortest member 🙃 (he may be short, but he packs a punch)

•The others love to pick on their leader, in a loving way- never a mean way.

•He's a total hype beast and loves to motivate his members and other people, and he has amazing stage presence.

-His supermove is the Fire Tornado-

•It takes up a lot of his energy and much concentration to use his fire powers while he's running, and he likes to just mindlessly use his powers in combat, but if he focuses enough he can run in a circle to create a tornado as he uses his fire, thus making a fire tornado.

•Since fire is so unpredictable, it is even more out of control in tordado form, he rarely uses his supermove in fear of hurting innocent bystanders.

FACE CLAIM BONUS POINTS:
-A cool looking dude with lots of swag

FACE CLAIM BONUS POINTS:-A cool looking dude with lots of swag