Did I Mention Love Is An Open Door?

It was the next day and I was at my locker

It was the next day and I was at my locker. All the girls got their hair done by Mal and I thought it was cool that Mal was doing their hair. I liked my hair so I left it untouched but Audrey wasn't fond of what Mal did.

I noticed the VKs were out here and Mal was at her locker. I was at my locker and I saw Carlos sitting there with Evie, while Jay flirted with the girls below.

The tourney game was tonight and I was excited to go to it. I have my dress fitting for the coronation today as well and I was excited to get my dress. It is an exact replica of my mother's dress she made with her powers and I can't wait to get it.

"Hey, Esmera." I closed my locker and saw Carlso standing there.

"Hey, Carlos." I greet him. "What's up?"

"Nothing really." He smiles, scratching the back of his neck. "Are you going to the game?"

"Yeah." I nod and he blushes for some reason. "Always do."

"Cool." He nods and it was silent for a few moments before he speaks up causing me to jump. "So, I was wondering if you wanted a cookie?"

He pulls out a bag of cookies from his pocket and out of the corner of my eyes I was Mal, Evie, and Jay lurking in the back. Ben was there too but he was too busy looking at Mal to notice me.

"Sure." I smile and he smiles with success and pulls one out. "My favorite cookie. Chocolate chip."

"Yeah." He nods and I take a bite of it.

"Yum, did you make these?"

"Mal did, but I helped." He shrugs and I notice the other three were coming closer.

Suddenly, my heard became dizzy and I felt my body tingle. I blinked a few times and I looked up at Carlos with lust and love with my eyes.

"Um..."I trailed off, not finding the right words to say right now. "I..."

"How do you feel, Emmy?" Evie asked me, grabbing my shoulders and I shake my head.

I looked at Carlos who was looking back at me and I saw his eyes shimmer again. He's the most beautiful boy in the world.

"Carlos, have I ever told you how cute you are?" I sigh and I saw him blush. "You have adorable freckles."

I lean up and hug him tightly. He chuckles nervously and hugs me back.

I heard the others say something but I ignored it because I was too in love with Carlos.

——

The game rolled around and I reluctantly had to let Carlos go so he could play. I love watching him play tourney, he looks so hot.

I don't know what came over me, but I've fallen in love with Carlos. Almost like I was under his spell.

The game was in full swing and there was 47 seconds left in the clock and we were tied with the opposing team.