The Final

****Georgia's POV****

Then next morning was our last in the villa and everyone had a little cuddle that morning. I don't think any of us could believe that would be the last time we'd be waking up together.

I got changed for my last day into a black and white strappy swimsuit.

I was on the daybed outside when I got a text

I was on the daybed outside when I got a text. "Islanders tonight you will all be attending the Love Island 2019 Summer Ball. It's time to brush up on your dance moves."

"I've got two left feet girl just to warn you." Tommy said.

"I'm not the best."

"I can't dance either." Maura said.

"I've seen you Maura you can dance."

They got two dance instructors into us who taught us a few moves for beginners. I was just enjoying myself and giving it my all. Tommy wasn't very good either though so I think we complemented each other. I think some of the boys described him as dancing like he was walking in sand.

After that we were all exhausted and went to sit down when Maura got a text, I could see it was going to be a packed day.

"Girls it's time to go dress shopping for tonight. Please get ready to leave the villa."

"See you boys later." I said and blew Tommy a kiss. "I love you."

We split up once in the shop and I took Maura to one side to go and decide on the dress.

"I'm really feeling this dress for you." She said. "You love a good polka dot."

"Yeah maybe not. What about this for you, you could do a bit of dancing in that."

"With no pants, no thank you."

Once we'd all decided on a dress we all had to go and write a declaration of love for tonight.

"This is actually the hardest thing for me, what am I meant to say?" Maura asked.

"Just write how you feel."

"I hate opening up."

"Yeah I hate it as well." Amber agreed.

"I just get embarrassed."

"To write down what's happened and put it into words just gets to me." India said. "I just feel stupid recounting it all."

"I'm not afraid of opening up, I just like to keep my cards close to my chest." Amber said.

"If you'd have asked me to do this eight weeks ago I would have been the same but I'm more open now. Curtis is going to say some great things tonight I think. So no pressure."

"Thanks for that."

****

That night I got changed into the dress I'd chosen and I really did feel like a princess. I'd chosen a sparkly dress at the front which went out at the bottom.