Entering The Villa

Georgia will be replacing Anna.

****Georgia's POV****

"Georgia they're ready for you." One of the security guys told me. "Let's get you in that villa. You ready?"

"I'm so nervous right now." They pulled me into a jeep and told me to stand ready for the promo pics. I'd gone all out for the start and had on a stringy black bikini and my wedges.

I could see the villa in the distance and before I knew it I was walking in

I could see the villa in the distance and before I knew it I was walking in. The villa did look amazing and it was so much bigger than I thought it was going to be.

"Hi girls." I shouted as I noticed four girls stood in the corner. "I'm Georgia."

"Babe you look amazing." A tall blonde said as she gave me a hug. "I'm Amy."

"Thank you. You all look amazing too."

"I'm Amber." A girl with amazing curly hair told me.

"I'm Lucie." She was also stunning, I could tell we were going to be good friends. "I've got another blonde."

"I'm Yewande." The final girl told me. "Come on let's get you a drink."

We headed over to the seating area and all took a seat so we could have a chat.

"So what do you do?"

"I've just finished my first year of my degree. I'm hoping to be a Intensive Care Nurse."

"That's so amazing. I'm actually an air hostess." Amy said. "But Yewande is a scientist."

"Then You've got me over here. A beauty therapist."

"Hey we all need you babe." I joked which made them all laugh. "I'm not joking I might need someone to do my face up in here."

****

We moved over to the fire pit after a while and we were all just getting comfortable when Caroline walked in.

"Hello ladies. You're all looking amazing." She said as she came and sat in the middle of us. "Let's have a chat. So are we all here for love."

"I think so." Lucie said for all of us.

"I hope so I'm getting on. I need to find the one soon." Amy joked.

"Have you been in love before?"

"Yeah But I got my heartbroken so yeah. I'm hoping that a prescription of fun in the sun will repair it and get me someone new."

"Lucie What are you looking for in a guy?"

"Probably someone with blonde and quite thick hair. Just like a male version of me really."

"Amber are you going for looks or personality?"

"I've always said personality but I've never had that connection with someone so I'll probably say looks. They need to just get me going."