Heart's Soaring

****Georgia's POV****

I looked around and found Amber was making sure she looked fine and surprisingly Anton was checking he was all good.

"Should Belle be worried?" Michael joked. "He's proper going for it over there."

We all watched as a brunette and a guy with a massive quiff walked around the corner. I went and gave them a quick hug and introduced myself before they both sat down.

"So straight into it. Name, age, job, where you're from and who do you like." Jordan told them.

"So I'm Francesca, I'm 23, from Essex and I own a little clothing shop there as well. I don't really know who I like, I want to get to know everyone." She was stunning, she had this like effortless glow around her, even though like joe she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"I'm Chris, 28, originally from Leicester and I'm a business manager. I think I want to keep who I like close to my chest."

"You can't do that. You need to say."

"We'll force it out of you."

"How?"

"That's got us to know and you to find out." I joked.

Amber and I moved over to the swing with Chris and Molly.

"Do you have a type?" I asked him.

"I don't think so. Everyone I've been with so far has been quite different. The first girl I was with was blond and curvy, next was brunette and curvy then I had a short and curvy girl."

"I'm seeing a trend of curvy."

"Yeah I guess I prefer that."

"Well we've got Amber." I told him. "She's a very nice girl."

"Well I better get to know her then."

****

Later on as I was getting changed Amber pulled me onto the balcony for a chat.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"I just feel really bad because I want to move on and get to know everyone else but I just can't seem to move past Michael." Her eyes were watering. "It's like I just can't switch off the feelings I had for him."

"No ones expecting you to." I told her. "I'm sorry if I was a bit upfront before. I just want you to be happy and find someone for you."

"I appreciate it. I just don't really want to get to know someone and lead them on because I couldn't see myself right now getting with anyone but Michael."

"Do you think he's moved on?"

"I think he's trying. I don't know if he can though with you still in here single. I mean in the back of his mind he'll always be thinking what could it have been like with you."

"Do you think I should just move on?" She asked. "Forget about him and find someone else."

"If this was an ideal world yes, but there's no point in moving on when it's always going to come back to him. You need to find peace with yourself first, whether that's getting back with him or putting it all to bed."