No-one Else's Business

****Georgia's POV****

I made my way downstairs later on and found Tommy waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. I'd been upstairs quite a while as after all the girls went downstairs Jordan asked me to help him plan something for him and Molly, and of course I did.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Can we go out on the balcony for a second and just have a chat?"

"Yeah of course." We moved outside and it did look like he was trying to keep his distance from me.

"So I've just been outside and got cornered by Harley who basically aid how much of a shit boyfriend I am."

"What why?"

"She was just saying about how I got jealous and I could become controlling if this continues to happen."

"I don't know why she's saying that to you. I mean for one I didn't even tell her what happened, so I mean anything that she's heard is hearsay. Secondly if I wanted her to go and say that then I would have told her. I don't get involved in other people's relationships and I don't expect them to get involved in mine."

"No. I just thought you should know because obviously I was annoyed at what she said. I don't want to be made out to be a shit boyfriend when all I've tried to do is make you feel loved."

"And I can assure you that's what you've done. Every time in those recoupling speeches all I've been able to say is how amazing you are and I've never lied in one of those." I grabbed his face between my hands. "Look It doesn't matter what they think, it doesn't matter what the public thinks. All that matter is we know we're in this together."

"Thanks." He pulled me in for a kiss. "Are you going to speak to Harley?"

"I mean I don't really know. She's probably the girl I speak to the least now and if she does this then I don't really want to be her friend."

"I personally think you should just leave it because she could twist this whole situation and make it seem like you're in the wrong." He explained.

"You're right. I'm just going to leave it. I don't want to cause any tension in the villa that's not needed."

****

We were all in the kitchen later on, everyone but Jordan and Molly, as Jordan was about to execute his master plan.

Chris also got things moving with Harley before as he went in for a kiss. She actually seemed really happy about it though so I was happy for him."

"Guys Jordan's about to ask Molly to be his girlfriend." Anton whispered around to us all.

"Shut up."

"He's set up something really cute." I told them all. "I think she'll love it."

"What is it?"

"It's like a memory walk around the villa. Taking them through all their special times in here and then he'll finish it down there by asking her."

It wasn't long before he finally went in for the kill and they both seemed so happy.

"Get in." Jordan shouted and jumped into the pool. "I've got a girlfriend."

"Well done. I'm so happy for you." I went and gave Molly a hug. "Come on girl let's get in."

We both jumped in but didn't last very long as the water was absolutely freezing. Tommy grabbed a towel for me to wrap round my shoulders and keep warm.

"Here you go." He gave me a cuddle from behind. "I'm so happy for them."

"I know. She's been like my sister in here and I can't believe she's actually found someone."