19

*Jasons POV*

I sat in my office thinking about what happened last night. "Fuck I can't believe I almost got caught." I thought to myself. Who's idea even was it to attack a public festival oh right mine cuz I'm a fucking retard.

"Hey boss." Ryan said when he walked in.

"What do you want Butler?" I said burying my head in my hands.

"Y/n texted me." He said. That name. That name Pierced my heart. But I gotta keep it cold.

"So what?" I asked him looking up.

"She said she was planning on coming over to talk, but then changed her mind when she was reminded of how you told her to not come near you or this house." Ryan explained. Fuck why did I tell her that.

"Mendes probably told her right?" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Probably he was the one to remind her but she didn't mention it to hurt you." Ryan said.

"I bet they're dating or fucking or both." I said finally letting go of the jealousy that I was feeling.

"But he's giving her everything you never could." Ryan said I lost my patience and stood up, placed my hands on the table and leaned on them.

"Like what? I gave her everything what I possibly could." I hissed.

"Comfort, safety and love." Ryan said and left.

Love? "LOVE? OUT OF ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU COULD'VE SAID LOVE?!" I screamed and took my phone and texted Y/n.

Me: I'm coming over

Y/n: what? Why?

Me: because I am

I then proceeded to put my phone in my back pocket and left the house. I jumped in my car and drove to my old mansion.

*Y/n's POV*

Shawn dropped on the bed next to me. "You're amazing." He said kissing me.

"I love you." I smiled when we pulled away.

"I love you more." He said and pulled me back to him and kissed me passionately. "Round 2?" He smirked.

But as I was about to answer him I got a text. It was from Jason.

Jason: I'm coming over

Me: what? Why?

Jason: because I am

Fuck. "Jasons coming Over." I said as I quickly stood up and put my clothes on.

"Shit. Why?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Shawn you cunt you ripped my panties." But Shawn just smirked and giggled in response. 

I quickly grabbed a new pair and got myself together to look presentable and not like I just fucked someone.