Other lover

Henry P.O.V

I stayed over that night, we had discussed everything about how Nathan Had died, I can't believe he died inn a car crash, I mean Nathan, My best friend, well had been my best friend, I felt so guilty I had ditched them for my famous life, and then When I finaly twist my life back with theirs, it's like this. Ali was curled around a pillew, her face clean now, she had cried so much that, the mascara had washed off onto the pillow.

Chloe was in the Kitchen, I never had liked that girl, " What are you doing here!" She sanpped at me, I raised my eyebrows, "Ali Asked me to stay, what are you doing here." She just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, I began preparing breakfast for Ali. I hadn't been in a kitchen for a long time, I felt very out of my depth.

Chloes P.O.V

She had invited him to spend the night? This was not part of the game what was she playing at, I stormed upstairs and into her room. I Jumped on her Bed. "AliLisa wake the hell up.!" I snapped, she opened her eyes, groggy, " Hey your back." She smiled hugging me, "how was France? hows your dad?" I shook my head I had been gone a week, a week! and now this, She was corrupted. "Hes good, What is 'it' doing in my kitchen!" I growled. "It's not your kitchen, its mine. I don't know not blowing up the house I hope." She laughed. "Lisa ! this is not part of the game, so please tell me, please tell me." I repeated. She just shrugged, "PLEASE ALI! Don't tell me your whiped!" she grimanced, "Ofcourse not, I just got lonely thats all." I threw my hands up in frustration, "You have a million friends you idiot! Do not let your gaurd down infront of 'it!' He will only hurt you." Lisa screwed up her face as if thinking hard, "He's different Chlo." She whispered. The words burnt my ears, "NO! He's exactly the same, think Lisa! How many times have guys hurt you?"

"To many to count." She whispered, looking down, "And how many times has the game hurt you?"

"Never."

AliLisas P.O.V

She was right, I had let my gaurd down, but Henry he was different. not many guys would have stayed with me last night, I was such a mess, no guy would have known the right things to say, but Henry, everything he said last night was, so perfect, so beautiful.

I showered and put make-up on wanting Henry to remeber I wasn't always a crying mess, I slipped into a tight summer dress that flared at the waist. I waist and walked down stairs, Chloe was sitting on the stairs giggling at some guy on the other line, from the look on her face I wouldn't want to over hear their conversation, ugh.

Henry was frowning at the plates, My Jaw dropped, the waffles looked perfect, "Morning Beautiful." He smiled at me, walking over to wrap his muscular arms around me, he kissed my forhead.

The waffles were just like I use to have them, I can't believe he had remembered, The syrup was swirled on every layer, then chocolate sauce dripping off the sides with vanilla ice-cream, strawberrys and Black berries. This was far from my new diet, but I didn't want to upset such a cute gesture.

We went to the beach for lunch, Henry was so cute opening the doors for e, and holding my hand, not worrying about the screaming fans, I dragged him into the waves, he resisted when we got ove ankle deep, he was still in his jeans and a white shirt. Not able to pull his strong muscular frame any further, I kicked water up at him, it hit him in the face he opened his mouth in shock, I thought he was going to run out of the water right then, but instead he splashed me back, Laughing we began splashing each other, their were some bright flashes, clearly the papratzi, Henry didn't even seem to care, he was soaked but I was pleased to say I was still pretty dry, that was until he picked me up and walked waist deep, "DON'T PUT ME DOWN " I squeeled, but it was too late, the water was freezing as I plunged into it, Laughing I broke the surface, "I am going to kill you! I laughed, but he was already swimming away, Laughing I swam after him, I was a competitive swimmer, so even his muscles were no match.

He wrapped his arms around me, the water was over my head, but not over his so I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed, He smiled through the kiss and whispered, "your amazing."

That night, he had an award ceremony to go to, I can't believe he actualy wanted me to go with him, He was hollywoods hottest male and I was, pretty, but not like those fakely gorgeous altered with sergury celeb girls, Still, Chloe had me looking beautiful in seconds, With a Black dress, that hugged to my lower waist, then flared out until it reached above my knee then stopped. I looked amazing.

The whole night was so amazing he showed me off to all his co-workers, and held me close, he didn't even check out the slutty dressed super models, he only had eyes for me that night, and than it was time for the awards to start.

"Best Lead singer of the year goes too....... HENRY BIKERS!" There were roars of excitement, Henry squeezed my hand and walked up onto stage. To say his speech.

"Wow, this is just so amazing! Thankyou so much! Wow, I just want to start by thanking my manager Penolope Perry, and everyone that I have worked with this year who helped me achieve this. To my band, I love you guys. There are so many people here tonight that helped me achieve where I am now, so thankyou all. But the one guy, who made this dream possible for me, He can't be here tonight, but I Know he's watching over this ceremony, and brother I hope I make you proud, this Award it doesn't belong to me," Henry looked up at the ceiling as if looking into the heavens. "This award goes to you Nathan, I love you bro." The crowd roared with WE LOVE YOU! and claps, my mouth hung open, he had dedicated his award to my brother, this was, the most amazing thiing a guy had ever done for me and he hadn't even done it for me.

I was extatic when he dropped me home, I kissed his lips and ran inside, I talked about Henry for the entire week, and slowly began to hate the game, Henry was working on set, so I couldn't see him for a month but we talked on the phone when he had time, and he always texted me atleast once a day saying he missed me.

Chloe and I had been hanging out with our usual friends, going to parties, to the beach, basicly just chilling, Troy, had been flirting with me a lot, and it was really obvious, I tried to turn him down nicely, he was a good friend and he was gorgeous but I had a boy friend, or atleast I had thought I did.

"Ali, I need to show you something." Chloe sounded frustrated, I walked into the kitchen, "whats up."

She held out a magazine, "this is."

The magazine had pictures of Me and Henry splashing in the waves and kissing, I smiled I would have to cut them out and stick them on my pin board they were so cute- my sile faded as I saw the other photos, of Henry and Larissa Prince, the pop princess, holding hands, and pictures of Henry opening the door for her, like he had always done for me, and KISSING HER! I read the title maybe these were old?

HENRY BIKERS RIDES BETWEEN LOVERS!

I dropped the magazing on the floor, and ran upstairs tears pouring down my cheeks, I ripped off the necklace he had given me, I screamed, and threw myself at my bed. sobbing. My iphone rang, it was Henry, I hung it up, but he only called again, I hung up three more times before I answered

Henrys P.O.V

Why did she keep hanging up on me, I missed her so much and all I wanted was to wrap my arms around her, so I was coming home, for a short break to see my gorgeous girl, she finaly answered my call, well not really answered she was sobbing on the other side. "Baby, whats wrong?" Was it about Nathan? more sobs, "Babe, I miss you." "don't call me baby!" she finaly snapped, I didn't get it, I had always called her baby why was It different now? "Ali, Ali, Whats wrong." deep breaths, "Just Leave me alone, don't call me I hate you!" she was crying again, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and fix what was wrong, "What bab-Ali what do you mean, what did I Do?" " WHY DON'T YOU GO ASK LARISSA, MAYBE SHE WILL EVEN LET YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER SLUTTY MOUTH AGAIN." with that she hung up,

my jaw dropped she had seen.