Maddie's Mom No!!! Angela's POV

(Don't start the vid yet btw i was going to play a song that lunadash showed me but for some reason wattpad couldn't play it! so i had to pick another song so anyways hope u enjoy it!)

Me and my father finally made it out of that old warehouse and into wood. my father, Maddison and i are running as fast as we can to get to our mansion so we can deal with Maddison there. Poor Maddie doesn't even know wats going on she thing we're taking her to her mom oh wat a stupid little child.

Suddenly i felt a disturbance in the air. There here....well almost here!

"Dad there almost here i can sense them!"

"Ok lets spit up i'll distract them with a double!" daddy said

"Ok i'll run a little so they don't see me teleport!" i said to daddy nodes and makes a fake double of Maddison and me. I start running in another direction and as soon as did i heard super siblings and my dad fighting.(start the music) so i decided to run a little farther. but i stop cause i felt the presence of someone i know

"Hello homeless!" i said as i turned around and looked at is.....i mean homeless...

"Hello Angela, hi Maddie friend!!" Homeless said talking like.....billy.

"Hi is'ac! were going to my mom's! oh oh oh u want to come?"

"Sure i would love too!"

"Sorry Isaac ur not invited!"i said as i threw a ball of electricity at isa.....homeless. he block it and threw it back at me. i ducked and dodge it. I thew another one at him he just ducked. Isaac also made a ball of light out of his hands and threw it at me

"Angela i just want thank u for reviving us!"

"I did none of the sort!"

"Yah right we all know! eva and luna told us!"

"Blabber mouths.. i mean no i didn't!!" I punched him him in the gut. he just backed up and smiled. and punch me in the face i fell to the ground and started to roll on the ground and homeless helped me up. But i flipped him over he hit the ground on his back.

"Im evil why would i help?" i said as he got up and kicked him back to the ground. he back flipped to his feet

"Cuz i know u Angela! u have a heart for people....especially your friends!" he said as he blow me back. And kick me in the gut.

"Yah ok! u don't think i was acting the whole inter time?"

"No! at first u were but then u. ended up liking us for real! that whole speech u did about having no friends and that we were ur friends i doubt u were lying!" homeless threw a ball of wind at me and stomped the ground i jumped into the air to dodge the attack. i was able to jump kick him on the face. i landed on my feet.

"Ok so wat if did? And why are u thanking me anyways? i killed u remember!"

"Yes i remember and I'm not mad at u!" I tried to punch Isaa....Homeless

"How! i betrayed u!! i was ur better friend one minute and then the other minute i killed u!"

"Then u brought as back from the dead!" he said in his billy voice. i laughed a little. homeless kicked my legs. immediately when i fell he pined me to the ground i felt week and couldn't move. I looked in to Isaac's kind eye and the sweet look on his face....and his....NO! i..can't.....let him...get to me!"Isa....homeless! get off of me!!!"

"No! until u hear me!" He smiled at me and his kind brown eyes sparkled....aww Isaazy bear!! He's so...no!......i can't!!!!

"No! i can't!....i have to destroy u!!" i screamed as i got madder and flung isa...homeless off of me