U'll never find me! Jordan's pov

I wake up in the dark. I can't really see anything but blackness it was actual Quite scary.

Immediately my mind started to ponder on where my brother and sisters were .No i will not worry God will show me where they are, all i need to do is pray and God will show me. "heavenly father plz help me find where my sib are. and give me peace." i said. I get up grab the mini flashlight is conveniently my pants pocket and I started to scream "Isaac!Bethany! Ciera! where are you?!"

I continued on saying that for about five mins when I finally heard something "Jordan!where are you Jordan! I can't see!"said a voice that sounded like Isaac

"Isaac!"I said

"Yeah!"

i can hear his voice getting closer towards him until I finally found Isaac was laying on the ground holding his leg if he hurt it or something.

"What happened are you okay?"i said

"Yeah but my leg really hurts to jordan!"he said in pain.

Then suddenly Brightlight start coming towards me screaming "Jordan! Isaac!"

It was Bethany great! I bet ciera's right beside her

She got closer and closer then i realized ciera wasn't there! Bethany finally made it to us and i said "where's Ciera?"

"I don't know last time I saw her she was in......the......the..........the car!"she said in fear. we all looked at each and we began to worry.

Me and Bethany had Isaac lean on ur arms and began to try to find the way back to the car.

But when finally find it the car

But it was too late..... She was gone!!!!!

............................................................................................................................