Come on, step it up Isaac's pov

I wake up in a instance........oh thx goodness i was just a dream or should i say nightmare! But it seemed so real!!! my leg actually felt as if it was broken and like in was in a doom of crystals and the creepy glowing thing that swallow ciera,jordan,beth, and I.......it just seemed.......so......so....real!!

I start to stand then suddenly "ow!!" i scream. sharp pain went down my leg. i put up my pants leg and see a splint it looked like the same exact one Bethany put on my leg in.....the.....dream....

Was it?..... Nah.......

(Time skips)

I walked in to see jordan, ciera,Bethany in kitchen table eating cereal as i sit down. Jordan's on the right of me, ciera was a crossed the table from me,and beth was right next to Ciera.It was quiet i mean too quiet!! all u hear is the clinging of the spoons as the hit the bowls.

Finally i said something to break to silence "So...... Did everyone sleep good late night?" i said in a peppy but yet tired voice

"Not really, i had a weird dream tho.. if u can call it that?" said ciera

"I had a weird dream too,what was yours about?"I said

" Well, we were going to a firework show and.... we got lost thanks Jordan, then the car explodes for no reason ...and"

"And u go missing."said jordan as his eyes widen

"Yah.....how did u?..."

"And Isaac hurt his leg and couldn't walk?" Bethany said in amazement

Ciera nods as her eye widened

"And jordan went out looking for u Ciera!"i said

"When Jordan disappeared and i went out looking for him!"beth said now standing as she leaned on the table.

"Then Bethany starts screaming and asking me for help! then this bright green glowing thing swallows her whole!! and i run away and a grey light swallows me"

"We wake up i a cave full of glowing stones and get separated." said jordan

"Yah and this weird voice was like "U have to grab the crystal to get out!"i said talking in a deep voice

"Yah..yah...then it some how made us grab the crystals"jordan said we all lean back in our chairs in amazement. And began to eat again then sudden i fill electricity go through my body i looked at Bethany and i started to notice her eyes..... they....were....were....turning.....green!