VENTURIANTALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eva's POV

(time skiped)
Right now we're all just chilling while eating waffles, just trying to get to know each other.
For some reason every time I think of waffles i think of sally acachalla from venturiantale, luna and i our obsessed with them and watch every single video. But for some wierd reason they haven't been post videos for the last 3 day! Maybe they all took a break or all got sick. I don't know! But i hope they start posting more videos soon.

"Cierra are fealing better?" i asked

''Yah im fine still freezing cold no thx to Jordan!!" Cierra replied

"Hey i Accidently froze u i didn't mean too......all the way.." Jordan said

"Well i just hope i don't catch a ....cold!'' cierra joked (ooooooohhhhh!!!!!! that was a terrible joke!!) hmmmm thats somthing immortalkyodai would say.

''Wow cierra really? that the best u can do? hey Cierra at least Jordan taught me something new! when ur sibling makes u mad....just chill"i said( wow i suck at jokes they're not very punny i know!!)

"Oh ho ho!! nice one!!" Jordan said as he gave me a fist pump i started to blush...so did he..

''Man i love these waffle there the best waffles I ever had!" I said

"Thats how we do it down south!!" Jordan said i a southen accent seriouly i think i've heard it before.....but from where?

"So where did u get the waffles from?" luna asked

"Well we did this crazy resturant thing and had some left over that we found!'' Jordan said

''So do u guys own some type of waffle factory or something?'' i asked

''No.....we just......actualy how did we get the waffles?'' Jordan asked looking at bethany

''I don't know, Cierra got them!'' bethany said we all looked at Cierra

"Don't look at me i got them from Isaac!!"Cierra replied looking at Isaac.

''Hey I only gave you fish!" Isaac said they all got realy Quiet for alittle bit and then randomly laughed i guess the were having a telepathic conversation like me and my sis do when we want to talk each other in private.

"So what do u guys like to do?" Jordan asked me and my sis.

"We like to play video games, watch youtube watch....watch video games on youtube and watch tv.....which we can't do any more cuz we were supose to be grounded but we didn't come here porposely if u know wat I mean!" I said. I sorta babled a bit but no one seemed to mind.

''Oh so do we! The video games thing not the grounded thing which i think as soon as we get home we will be though..... oh i hope she doesn't call the police and try to find us that would be terrible!......oh and we also have a gaming channel on youtube!'' Jordan said.

''Oh cool how many subs?"luna asked

"we just got to 1 million!" Isaac said me and luna nearly past out!!

"Did u say 1MILLION?" me and my sis said at the same time.

''Yah we did a livestream and everything to celebrate it!"cierra said

"Epic!! So whats your channel's name?"luna asked as i shoved a waffle in my mouth tho thing are good!!

"Venturiantale have u heard of it?'' Jordan asked. I nearly choked on my waffle! I couldn't believe my ears!! Did he just say that they had the best youtube channel in the history of youtube!!! I look at them and finally noticed that it was them! how did i not notice who they were before!?! I fill so stupid now!!!! Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra FRYE!!!!! FRYE!!! for pete sakes! Why did i just realized that!?!?! They sound like Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra frye from venturiantale!!!!! They look exactly like Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra frye from venturiantale!!!!! They act like Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra frye from VenturianTale!!!!! The even have the same first and last names as Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra frye from VenturianTale!!!!! How obivious are we?!! They even wear the same clothes as Jordan, bethany, Isaac and Cierra frye from venturiantale!!!!! Jordan is even wearing his jacket that has there venturiantale logo on it!!!( wow thats extremely!........... just how!! i mean really?! they were extremely obivious!!!)

"VENTURIANTALE!!!!!!!!!! VENTURIAN!!!, IMMORTAL!!!, HOMELESS!!! AND BETHANY FRYE!!!!! WE LOVE U GUYS!!!!!"Luna and I screamed on the top of are lungs and point at each at them as we said there names while jumping up and down.

(Jordan's POV)

"VENTURIANTALE!!!!!!!!!! VENTURIAN!!!, IMMORTAL!!!, HOMELESS!!! AND BETHANY FRYE!!!!! WE LOVE U GUYS!!!!!"Eva and luna scream on the top of are lungs and point to us as they said and start fangirl and jumping up and down.

"WOOOOW WHIS IS AWWWWUSOME!!!!"luna screamed at the top of her lungs.(im trying here i know i at this stuff plz don't remind me! she said "wow this is awesome")

"I loved when Bethany and Isaac were playing those call of duty fan that were with Johnny ghost and Johnny toast!!!"

"Yah, yah, and jordan i mean Johnny said,make logs about wat u see..... and bethany was like I SEE A HWAALLL WAY BLAHHHH!!!!!!!! That was the fWUNNIET thing EWER!!!!!" Luna said as we all started laughing ( i see a hallway blah!!!!! thats was the funniest thing ever!! *I'm trying here! Ok!*)

"Oh yah i remember that one!! that was extremely funny!!! Isaac and beth you guys did a great job acting idiot call of duty fan!!" I said

"Oh thx I was laugh myself about what was coming out of my mouth!" Isaac said

"Yah me too it was fun playing extremely stupid a character who became a ghost and pretty much destroyed the mission completely." Bethany said (who else wants them to bring the call of duty idiots back!!)

"Well i fink your AWWEEESOME!!!!" Luna said her eyes started to flicker dark blue.

"Jordan I love Jimmy casket he so AWESOME!!! Oh and Spencer, oh he is so funny!!" Eva said her eye were turning cyan

"You absssaaaolute nerd!!! All my friendsss don't call me sssspencer they call me the mighty spencesssss!!" I said talking like spencer.

"Spencer what friends?!" bethany said talking like Gertrude.

"I have friends! They play with them on xbox live!! U absssssssaaolute nerd!!" I said Eva and luna started laughing agian but it was a little psychotic this time.

"I love the minecraft videos with that crazy tree evil tree pig.....i love evil tree pigs!!" Eva said i a creepy voice that was like sally we she didn't get her waffles and her eyes glowed brighter. Ok I'm starting to be freak out now cuz they just stood up and are walk towards us shacking and laughing psychotically! Isaac, Bethany, and Cierra seemed scared too!

"Hey do u want to KILL, a snowman?" Eva said. Ok I'm terrified now! but for some reason I really like the way Eva looks wens she crazy! Fine! I like her ok!! But if beth Isaac and Cierra find out they will make fun of me forever with no end!!

"I'M HWUGE FWOR BWANWAN PWEELS!!!" Luna psychotically said. Luna and eva got even closer. we looked for Angela but she wasn't anywhere to be seen! Where did Angela go!!

"Um.....guys i think...stab stab stab...we........should.....stab stab stab.....RUN!!!!!" I screamed. For some weird reason i started to talk like Jimmy and whispering started to stab stab stab randomly.

(Hope you enjoyed this......weird chapter!)