Girl not only make my dick twitch but my heart and that's saying something cause usually girls can't make my heart feel the way it do around her 🗿.

Lowkey I've always had a soft spot for penny but  my past still haunts me cause I know I'm responsible for the death of her best-friend and my unborn child.

Guilt eats me alive everyday I see penny and I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell her how her bestfriend really died.

Maybe one day I would tell her but for now, I wanna try to make things right before they turn wrong again.

She begins talking about her brother getting lunch detention and I listen intently looking at her lips.

They so round and full I start to imagine them wrapped around my-

"Boogie you is not listening to me" she says.

"My bad" I chuckle "continue"

She rolls her eyes and out the corner of my eye I see daisy walking to the table.

The fuck she want 😒

"Hey penny hey boogie" she says sitting down next to me.

"Daisy you mind we trynna have a conversation" I say getting irritated but I'm trying not to lash out.

"Boy bye" she say starting to eat.

"The fuck" I mouth to penny and she giggles.

Coming to the table more people including rocky chase Bryan and Trevor the rest glare at penny from their table.

"Wassup boogie why you not sitting wit us" Bryan says and his eyes flash to penny tauntingly before back to me.

"I already told yall" I Say closing my eyes and taking a deep breathe.

I look at penny and she looks like she finna go.

Before she can say anything I get up from the table and grab her arm gently.

"Where y'all going" rocky says eating a carrot.

"Y'all testing my patience right now" I say walking with penny out the cafeteria.

I can tell by her posture she just wants to leave and I'm leaving with her this time.

Daisy grabs her lunch "I'll come with y'all wait for me"

"No" me and penny say in Union.

Jamal winks at me "daisy you still dicksucking I see" she turns around pointing her attention to him.

"Boy you just mad you cant have none of this" she says pointing to her pussy.

"Girl nobody want that jumangi jungle and if you not gone shave yo shit bitch Atleast flat iron it or sum" Jamal retorts.

"Jamal suck my dick" she says.

"She look like them things people jump on what's they called" rocky says getting flustered.

I see penny smile a little at the roast session happening.

"It's called a trampoline it wasn't called that before yo momma jumped on it" daisy smirks.

Rocky covers her chest in a fake attempt to act hurt.

"My only question is how you in the 11th grade but yo titties still in first" chase said.

They all started laughing.

I took that as a opening to leave and penny followed me after I gently grabbed her wrist and lead her outside to the track and to my favorite spot.

"Where we going" She says finally speaking.

"Somewhere quiet now chillax" I Say.

We get to the spot and she looks around.

"You brought me to a makeout spot?" She deadpans.

"Nah, this just where I go to clear my head and yea sometimes I kiss a lil too" I say grabbing the bleacher bars above her head and towering over her.

She moves from under me almost instantly.

She still don't trust me I see.

"Thank you" She blurts.

I raise my eyebrows questionably "fooorr" I Say.

"For being by my side in the cafeteria even tho nothing happened thanks for being there I guess shit" she chuckles.

"Awww am I unthawing the ice queens heart" I Say putting on a shocked face.

"Whatever boogie you know me better than anybody it's not gone be that easy" she says.

"Shit I know" I say sighing.

We sit in silence for a minute not knowing what to say probably considering are feelings for eachother.

Shiii I already know what I wanted.

"Whatchu thinking about over there" I say.

"I really wanna start a drug cartel" She blurts.

My eyes go wide from her outburst.

And we both start laughing.

"You think of some crazy shit" I say.

The lunch warning bell rings and she grabs her stuff.

"Lemme carry dat" I say grabbing her books she smiles over her shoulder.

"I really wanna start over witchu tho penny" I say.

She nods her head "I know"

I knew then I didn't care what it takes, I was gone get back in her good graces and this time I wasn't gone let anything or anyone mess it up.

Some secrets just gotta stay buried.

———