오십오 i thought of only you

Start from the beginning

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

July 7, 2018 1:58 PM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Looks like my man can wife me all up now~" I grinned in happiness, breathing out deeply.

"You are just missing one thing," Mama Jeon smiled at me and gently fixed a diamond tiara with the see-through veil on my head, holding back her tears. "My dear, you look absolutely magnificent."

"Thank you, eomma," I uttered softly and pulled her in my arms for a warm embrace.

Dahui brushed the last finishing touches when a loud knock startled everyone. CeCe quickly walked across the room and opened the door just an inch, before throwing it wide. Two of the boys stumbled inside, eyes covered with their hands.

"Annyeong ladies, is it okay if we look?" Jimin asked giddily, and I couldn't help chuckling.

"Of course, silly. It's only bad luck if the groom does~" I assured him, so they slowly lowered their hands.

"Kailee, you look so... lovely," Yoongi murmured in awe, blinking at me. "Wow..."

"Thanks~" I giggled and then quietened down abruptly, staring at the groomsmen in concern. "Wait... what's wrong? He's having second thoughts, right?"

"Everything's perfect, and Jungkookie's not having second thoughts!" Jimin said brightly, putting me at ease. "In fact, he says that he loves you and can't wait to become your husband~"

"You two are real cute," Yoongi smirked at me in amusement. "Jeon Jungkookie sent us here, all nervous that you were having second thoughts. He's a mess... so you two should just skip to the 'I do' vows before he explodes!"

"Aww~" I cooed aloud, wishing I could reassure him face-to-face. "Please tell my future husband that I love him so much and to remember what I promised him at the Ladder Beach~"

"Hopefully, that'll calm him down. He's making everyone panic in our suite!" Yoongi huffed and then exited the room with Jimin a few moments later.

The wedding would begin in less than five minutes. My heart pounded way faster than normal, my palms all shaky and sweaty. Everyone was now just outside the venue. Well, except for a particular groomsman and bridesmaid.

"Guys... where the hell are Joonie and Anna?"

"We're here... we're here! No need to panic!" she cried out breathlessly, rushing toward us with Namjoon on her heels.