CH. 03 - Tohru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)

Start from the beginning

"I don't want it!"

I flinched and she noticed it.

"I-I'm sorry, Tohru. I was expecting to eat a normal omelet."

"But it's a special omelet, Y/N-san! I made it with my lots of love for you! And normal one is boring. Just try it out Master~"

I walked to her, grabbed the spoon, scooped the omelet, and I tried to feed it to her

I walked to her, grabbed the spoon, scooped the omelet, and I tried to feed it to her. She lightly tapped my hand away.

"No Tohru! I'd rather eat nothing than eat an omelet with your tail!"

"Please Y/N-san, just a small bite please. Small bite won't be bad."

"So you're saying if I eat many then bad things will happen to me?"

Teehee~ I can't win to her, can I?

"N-no, of course not."

I said as I looked away. She came closer to me, her face is just a centimeter away from me.

"Look at me, Tohru."

"W-why?" I said as I refused to look at her.

Then she held my cheeks with her both hands to let me look at her. I blushed because she's staring at me intently. 'Gosh, I could lose myself in those eyes. I can'tt!'

"Will you tell me if I kiss you?"

'Wait? Wh-what?'

"K-k-ki-kis-"

Before I can finish my sentence she pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.

W-we a-re really ki-kissing? I'm n-ot dreaming, r-right? But if it's a dream, please I don't want to wake up. ( >///<)

After a minute, she pulled away. I pouted at the sudden loss of contact of her lips on mine. I missed it already.

I looked at her. She's blushing too.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

She quickly got up and went outside without saying goodbye.

"Y-Y/N-san?“

Y/N'S POV
What the heck did I do? Am I out of my mind? I thought for a minute about her lips being kissable and wonder how would it taste like then.. then I realize I'm kissing her. Now how can I face her?!

I don't know what to do!

This whole day is so tiring. I couldn't focus in my work. Gosh I need a drink.

I stopped at the nearby store and bought two beers. Two beers won't hurt, right? After that, I went to the park and sat at the bench.

I remember the events this morning. I touch my lips. I can still feel her soft lips on mine. I want to feel it again. Wait. Stop it!