nine

ѕσng: dєєp єnd - thєч. (rєmíх)

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

you stepped out from the room and followed kian, entering the kitchen. conversations quickly ended and people began to hug you and ask if you were ok.

"I'm good," was all you said. you were distracted by the thought of Elijah but he had apparently disappeared.

Kian and jc took this opportunity to let everyone know the truth. a few people gasped in response, having not have realised that Elijah had known you in the past. you sat on the couch alongside the girls, but completely zoned out whilst the story was being retold once more.

"now that you all know," jc continued, "I think we should try to forget this and finish off this night by wishing Jenna a happy birthday!"

almost as if the previous hours event hadn't happened, everyone erupted in cheers and began to sing happy birthday to her. you joined in obviously.

the night continued without Elijah and people continued drinking. you watched in horror as corey slowly walked through the fire as everyone else cheered him on. it looked painful and it clearly was as he jumped into the pool straight after, still fully dressed.

"he's a dumbass but I still love him," you heard crawford say.

you turned to look at him, "I can't imagine the pain he's gonna be in once he's sober."

"Jake and I will be the ones dealing with him," he replied, taking another swig of beer.

"love that for you.... and thanks by the way, for helping-"

"you don't have to thank me ʏ/ɴ."

you replied with actions; you leant your head on his shoulder and he reacted by wrapping an arm around you and resting his head on yours. you seemed to mould into him as you were immediately comfortable - you assumed he was too.

you stayed in comfortable silence for a minute or so until you were interrupted by Dom, "hey ʏ/ɴ I'm gonna head to bed. are you coming?"

"sure, give me one minute."

Dom turned back towards the bedroom and Crawford released his arms from around you, "good night."

"night Craw," you kissed him on the cheek before hurrying after Dom.