five

ѕσng: knєєѕ - вєвє rєхhα

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"now that everyone's inside, let the games begin," Kian said, closing the front door as he did so.

Trisha screamed in response, and was the only one who showed any sort of enthusiasm.

both kian and jc were now stood in the corner, holding a megaphone and a drink, "okay so there's 13 of you here..... and we only have room for ten people."

the group erupted in groans.

"so!" kian continued, interrupting those who were still complaining, "we're going to do the first challenge right now and three of you guys will not be spending the night tonight."

"can we stay for the party?" someone asked.

"no, you have to leave for the party too."

the groans and cussing began once more, causing kian to shout over the megaphone, "everybody go outside!"

you slowly got up from your seat and followed the group. immediately, you noticed a bag of balls when you stepped through the door, "oh, it's athletic?"

"fuck," Kristen continued, "I suck at hand-eye coordination."

"it's okay... we're gonna do great!" Lauren said to you both as she placed a hand on your shoulder. you smiled in response and looked out towards the trash can, inspecting the wheels at the bottom.

"you worried?" you heard crawford say from beside you.

"definitely, we've barely been here two hours so it'll suck if I have to leave now."

"well, if it helps, I really hope you stay."

before you could reply, your attention was drawn to the megaphone turning back on and jc shouting, "alright everybody. I'm gonna pass out markers and you need to write your name on a ball."