one

ѕong: ιм noт ѕυιcιdal, υr ѕυιcιdal - ĸodιaĸ

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟ.ᴀ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴘᴘᴜʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ.

ʏᴏᴜ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ - ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs.

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘs ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢs.

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs.

ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ:

ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

'holy shit', you said as you re-read the conversation you'd had.

all your worries had drifted to the back of your mind as you were actually looking forward to the week ahead. a chance to mingle with other youtubers and do challenges was a life experience you may never get again.

kian and you exchanged numbers so that you could converse more easily and, using FaceTime, both him and jc took the opportunity to explain the rules and any legal issues that you may encounter whilst within the reality house.

trying to get names of the other youtuber's taking part was impossible and, as hard as you tried, they would not give any hint as to who you'd be dealing with.

that didn't bother you though; you knew you would be able to handle whatever you were presented with.

plus you would find out in five days time.