15

Stampy stampy!" shouted squid sadly. "No, please, come back!"

But I was too mad.

"Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Ash!" I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my green door with my creeper key. It had a picture of Notch on it. He looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Squid and Ash. I started to cry and weep. I took a diamond sword and started to hit my health bar. I drank the mountain dew all depressed. Then I looked at my black creeper watch and noticed it was time to go to Redstome class.

I put on a hoodie  that said minecraft on the front in green letters and was all ripped and a belt bc im skinny. Under that I put on ripped black jeans and converse that said "CRAFT" all over them with green letters. I put my curly hair out. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. I did sum advanced Redstome work. I was turning Redstome into a machine. Suddenly the machine turned to Squid!

"Stampy I love you!" he shouted sadly. "I dnot care what those fucker vloggers and vegans fink. Ur da most beautiful boy in the world. Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. Now I just wanna fucking be with you. I fucking love you!." Then................ he started to sing "Revenge" right in front of the entire Youtube! His singing voice was so amazing and gamerish and sexxy like a cross between Pewdiepie, Jack, CaptainSparklez and AshDubh (AN: don't u fink dos guyz r so hot. if u dnot no who dey r get da fuk out od hr!) .

"OMFG." I said after he was finished. Some fucking vloggers stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (that were covered in diamond nail polish and were entwined with Squid's now) at them. "I love you!" I said and then we started to kiss just like villagers in Minecraft. Then we went away holding hands. Lee shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. Then I saw a poster saying that minecraft would have a convention in Youtube right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether.