12

AN: stop f,aing ok squsihy is a vegan 2 a lot of ppl in british channels r lik dat I wunted 2 adres da ishu! how du u no squid iant kristian plus sqiashy isn't really in luv wif stamps dat was squid ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was about to slit my wrists again with the diamond sworder that Squid had given me in case anything happened to him. He had told me to use it valiantly against an enemy but I knew that we must both go together.

"NO!" I THOUGHT IT WAS Sqaishey but it was Ash. He started to scream. "OMFG! NOOOOO! MY SCAR HURTS!" and then..... his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

I stopped. "How did u know?"

"I saw it! And my scar turned back into the creeper!"

"NO!" I ran up closer. "I thought you didn't have a creeper anymore!" I shouted.

"I do but Squid changed it into a heart for me and I always cover it up with my clothes." he said back. "Anyway my scar hurt and it turned back into the creeper! Save me! then I had a vision of what was happening to Squid................Sqaishey has him bondage!"

Anyway I was in the school nurse's office now recovering from my slit wrists. Sqaishey and l for lee was there too. They were leaving after she recovered cause they were vegans and pedos and you can't have those fucking idiots teaching in a school with lots of gamers. YouTube had constipated the cideo camera she took of me naked. I put up my middle finger at them.

Anyway Sqaishey came into my hospital bed holding a bouquet of yellow roses with our Minecraft characters on them.

"Stampy I need to tell u somethnig." She said in a v. serious voice, giving me the roses.

"Fuck off." I told her. "You know I fucking hate the color yellow anyway, and I don't like fucked up vegans like you." I snapped. Sqaishey had been mean to me before for being a gay.

"No stampy." Sqaishey says. "Those are not roses."

"What, are they gay too you poser vegan?" I asked cause I was angry that he had brought me yellow roses.

"I saved your life!" She yelled angrily. "No you didn't I replied." "You saved me from getting a exposing- video made from your shower scene." L for lee MASTABATED (c is dat speld rong) to it she added silently.

"Whatever!" I yelled angirly.

She pointed at the yellow roses. "These aren't roses." She suddenly looked at them with an evil look in her eye and muttered Well If you wanted Honesty that's all you haD TO SAY! .

"That's not vegan logic that's an MCR song." I corrected her wisely.

"I know, I was just warming up my vocal cordes. I'm a real singer." Then she screamed. "Petulus merengo mi kremicli romacio(4 all u cool n vegan goffic mcr fans out, there, that is a tribute! specially for kendra I love you girl!)imo noto okayo!"

And then the roses turned into a huge black creeper floating in the middle of the air. And it was black. Now I knew she wasn't a prep.

"OK I believe you now wtf is squid?"

Sqaishey rolled her eyes. I looked into the creeper but I could c nothing.

"U c, stumpy," Lee said, watching the two of us watching the flame. "2 c wht iz n da flmes(HAHA U REVIEWRS FLAMES GEDDIT) u mst find urslf 1st, k?"

"I HAVE FOUND MYSELF OK YOU MEAN WANK BANK BOY!" Sqaishey yelled. LEE lookd shockd. I guess he didn't have a headache or else he would have said something back.

Sqaishey stormed off back into his bed. "U r a liar, pedo lee!"

Anyway when I got better I went upstairs and put on a black hoodie that was all ripped on the ends with sleeves on it. There was some minecraft stuff on the front. Then I put on black jeans and black high top converse. I put my hair all out around me so I looked like Napoleon dynamite (if u don't know who she iz ur straight so fuk off!).

"You look like a gamer, boy." Amy Lee said sadly. "Thanks you do too." I said sadly too, but I was still upset. I slit both of my wrists feeling totally depressed. I cried again in my bathroom and put the blinds down so Sqaishey and Lee couldn't spy on me this time. I went to some classes. Ash was in the Lair of Non-Family Friendly Youtubers. He looked all depressed because Squid had disappeared and he had used to be in love with him. He was sucking some Mountain Dew from a gamer.

"Hi." he said in a depressed way. "Hi back." I said in an wqually said way.

We both looked at each other for some time. Ash had beautiful blue game eyes so much like Squid's. Then......... we jumped on each other and started screwing each other.

"STOP IT NOW YOU HORNY SIMPLETONS!" shouted YouTube who was watching us and so was everyone else.

"Ash you fucker!" I said slapping him. "Stop trying to screw me. You know I loved Squid!" I shouted and then I ran away angrily.

Just then he started to scream. "OMFG! NOOOOO! MY CREEPER HURTS!" and then..... his eyes rolled up! You could only see his BLUE whites.

"NO!" I ran up closer.

"I thought you didn't have a creeper anymore!" I shouted.

"I do but Squid changed it into a heart for me and I always cover it up with my clothes." he said back. "Anyway my creeper hurt and then I had a vision of what was happening to Squid................Sqaishey has him bondage!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXX

SPECIAL THANKS 2 KENDRA MY VEGAN GAMER SISTA WTF UR SUPPOZD 2 RIT DIS!11111111