7

Squid and I held our white hands with no nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing creeper sings on my nails (AN: c doez dat sound lik a vlogger 2 u?). I waved to Ash. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Squid. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Squid. We went into his room and locked the door. Then............

We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes enthusiastically. He felt me up before I took of my hoodie. Then I took off my black converse and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his boy's thingy in mine and we HAD SEX. (c is dat stupid?)

"Oh Squid, Squid Nugget!" I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Squid's arm. It was a Minecraft heart with a name through it. On it in pixel writing was the word............ Ash!

I was so angry.

"You googlie!" I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

"No! No! But you don't understand!" Squid pleaded. But I knew too much.

"No, you fucking idiot!" I shouted. "You probably have AIDs anyway!"

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Squid ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Ash's classroom where he was having a lesson with Youtube and some other people.

"ASHDUBH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.