2

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my fridge and drank some Mountain Dew from a bottle I had. I got out of my bed and took of my giant Minecraft t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a grey hoodie and converse on. I put my hair in a kind of messy curly style.

My friend, Sqaishey (AN: Beth dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her short chin-length brown hair with no streaks and opened her sea blue green grey magic color changing eyes. She put on her MCR t-shirt with skinny jeans and beige ankle boots. She didn't put on her makeup because she thinks it is all fake and not the real you and oppresses women and is not vegan and stuff.

"OMFG, I saw you talking to iBallisticSquid yesterday!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Squid?" she asked as we went out of the our common room and into the Great Hall.

"No I so fucking don't!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" she exclaimed. Just then, Squid walked up to me.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." I replied flirtily.

"Guess what." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, Minecraft is having a convention." he told me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I screamed. I love Minecraft. It is my favorite game. "Well.... do you want to go with me?" he asked.

I gasped.