9

I was so mad and sad. I couldn't believe Squid for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Squid.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible woman with blue eyes and a nose and everything started coming towards me! She was wearing all black but it was obvious she wasn't gothic. It was...... Sqaishey!

"No!" I shouted in a scared voice but then Sqaishey shouted "meat is murder!" and I couldn't run away.

"Googlie!" I shouted at her. She down and started to scream. I felt bad for her even though I'm a sadist and a dom so I stopped.

"Stampy." She yelled. "Thou must kill Ash!"

I thought about Ash and his eyes and his brown hair and how his face looks. I remembered that Squid had said I didn't understand, so I thought, what if Squid went out with Ash before I went out with him and they broke up?

"No, sqaishey!" I shouted back.

Sqaishey gave me a diamond sword. "No! Please!" I begged.

"Thou must!" She yelled. "If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved relationship with Squid!"

"How did you know?" I asked in a surprised way.

She got a dude-ur-so-dumb look on his face. "I hath vegan powers." She answered cruelly. "And if you doth not kill Ash, then thou know what will happen to Squid!" She shouted. Then she ran away angrily.

I was so scared and mad I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Squid came into the woods.

"Squid!" I said. "Hi!"

"Hi." he said back but his face was all sad.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No." he answered.

"I'm sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me." I expelled.

"That's okay." he said all depressed and we went back into Youtube together making out.