Chapter 15

We stepped out of the house to the garage where Kyles car was.

"Nice ride." I say with a smile.

"Really? I just use this for running around. Like shopping." He opens my door and I step in. He also does so.

" well you dont see people every day with a ride like this." I say as he pulls out of the gurage.

"Mhm. This place has tone of different cars."

"Yea Yea. Ok." I roll my eyes.

All of a sudden my eyes close and I feel my body ache.

"Ahh" I scream as my world around me completely shatters. I feel a tight grip on my hand. Before I was out.

Kyles POV
"Mr can you here me. I am doctor grey."

My vision was fuzzy. I can here the doctor but couldn't say anything. I try looking around at my surroundings. But hands were pushing me down.

"Hey! I'm alright." I say trying to still get up.

" no your not. You are suverly injured. "

I stop forcing myself up and decide to listen to the doctor. I fainted shortly after.

I woke up in a hospital bed. Completely confused

" hello mr Lamber I am doctor grey. You were recently in a car accident." He says walking in.

" I was? Wait where is Melody. She was in the car with me." I started panicking worrying that she was dead. I waited for the doctor to speak again.

" she has a very bad concussion. But other than that she is ok."

" oh ok good. Can I see her?" I asked.

" Yes you can fallow me."

I stood up feeling a little faint. I fallowed behind him. Intell we reached a door three rooms down from mine.

" I would be a little careful when you come in. She has been very pertective with her self."

I shake my head in a Yes manner granting my self in the room.

" hello ms Jones how are you feeling."

" I'm ok. But my head hurts."

She looks over at me. I smile.

" doctor who is this?"

My heart dropped. She forgot about me. I-" Melody you don't remember me." I ask hoping for what she said to be a joke.

" no I don't." She says.

For the first time in years I felt like crying. " I'm sorry ms. For intruding. Doctor thank you I am taking a leave." I said walking out.

I hurried back to a car that was later dropped off for me. I drove off.

This is all my fault. I should have never taken her shopping. This would have never happened. No. I should not have fallen for her. I would have never cared about her and it was only the beginning.

By now hot tears were streaming down my face. " damn it. I'm such a woose."

I run in the house. With tons of anger running threw my vains. I shoved off all the stuff off the counter.

I grabbed a box cutter wanting to cut away the pain.she told me not to do this. She will definitely be mad. Actually I don't give a shit. She doesn't even remember me!

I started to cut myself hard on my wrists. Tears going down my face. There was blood everywhere. I fell to the floor. Remembering all the events that happened between me and her.

When she first came here. The first time I kissed her. Her becoming my assistant. The first time she showed her anger towards me. When she helped me when my father beat me. The first time we made love.

The crying became worse because I kept thinking of her. I want to get over her like I did with every other girl. But she was different. I keep thinking about her wich makes me sad and angry. The last time I felt her touch. Was when we had gotten into the car accident.

I was so out of it because of how much blood I lost and ended up fainting shortly after all my thoughts.