Chapter 14

I woke up to a very naked Kyle next to me. I then just noticed what we did last night.

Holy shit! I had sex with Kyle.

I look over to Kyle. He was laying in my bed sleeping peacefully.

I don't regret it because I think we like eachother.

I then layed on Kyles chest listening for a heart beat. It was beating slowly then it sped up. I looked up seeing him awake.

"Good morning, princess." He says with a smirk.

I giggled. "Good morning." I got off of him pulling the sheet to chest.

" Come here." He says.

"Why?" I ask

All of a sudden I feel him pull me over to him.

"Stop making cute faces." He says deeply.

I never noticed I was making cute faces. "What I am." I ask.

"Yea." He says kissing me on the lips. He walked away not even bothered that he was naked.

I got up to take a shower and get ready for
The day. There was no work today so I was in no rush.

I decided I was going to stay and work for Kyle still.

I walked into my room noticing the window.

Omg the window. Any one could have saw us.

I ran to the living room.

"Kyle my window was open when we had sex last night." I say.

"If anyone saw us I guess it is going in the
Magazine." He says with a chuckle.

"I don't think this is funny Kyle. And a lot of people know I am your assistant." I say with a sigh.

"Well it is a little to late Melody." He says throwing a magazine on the counter.

And on the front cover was us kissing. "Oh no!" I say.

"It's not that bad at least they didn't put a picture of us fucking." He says with a shrug.

"But this says 'secret lover but assistant' then there is a paragraph of what was happening and right here it says 'I had saw these two making love just like off the movie :fifty shades of Grey:' they think that you were fucking like I was your submissive." I say pointing at the page.

"You could be my submissive so it would be true." He says with a cocky smile.

"Hell no." I say,"oh and then right here it says 'it was like I was watching porn but up close' and then there were other comments saying things about how they would be fine getting in bed with you."

"Well I'm yours and your mine." He says kissing my head and then sitting on the couch.

What did he mean by that. Are we dating or sex partners?

"Kyle, are we lovers?" I ask walking over to him.

All of the sudden he grabbed me and I am in his lap. "Ahh." I scream.

"I think we are. At least I think so. What about you?" He asked rubbing my thigh.

I bit my bottom lip not trying to moan. "Um yea I think so."