Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with a headache. Probably because of all the yelling I did to Kyle.

Later during the day I herd a nock at the door.

"Come in." I say.

"Hey I am sorry about yesterday." Kyle comes in and sits on my bed end.

"I just got upset is all. It's not really your falt. It's mine for not thinking. I never expected you to get a girlfriend and she is perfect for you. I'm nothing like her and if you were to ever like me. You would probably regret ever dating me." I say.

I knew that if he were to date me he would regret it because my other boyfriends said I got way to touchy. But then again Kyle is like that.

Silence had hit us. "Melody, I cant have you leave the apartment and I want you as an assistant. Please don't leave." Kyle begged.

I was surprised that he had not wanted me to leave. I honestly thought he wouldn't care if I did or not.

"But Kyle I told you yesterday I can't stand you touching her like that." I say. I was going to say more intell Kyle slid some words.

"Then I will break up. Our relationship was not all that good. Melody I need you. I need your body." He says seriously.

"Why do you want me Kyle. I know there is way more prettier women in your life." I say flushed.

"But your different. You didn't fall in to me that fast. You don't go begging me to fuck you." He says.

"But If you were to date me I get too touchy. I will be like one of those girls that will be begging to fuck you. I can't." I say being flustered at my own words.

There was desire in his eyes. Those ice cold eyes sticked on me.

"Then every minute I would fuck you. I want to explore you, Melody." It was like he was asking me to be fucked right now.

I could not say anything else.

God I need him right now.

My body felt weak. I felt that Kyle could swallow me whole if he wanted to.

"Kyle...I... need...." if I said anymore. I would lose even more. I would lose to me falling for him and him not getting to me. But I don't care. I have the urge for him to touch me, explore me, explore him.

"What is it Melody?" He knew what I wanted but he was waiting for me to say it.

I knew I had lost. I knew if I let him. He would think I was his. I wanted him in me. I need him in me. "Kyle I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard." I said very much serious.

"Alright princess." He says with a smirk.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him. He began to kiss me. Sucking on my bottom lip. It felt like we were kissing for hours. But we were just getting started.

God damn he was a good kisser.

He carefully layed me down. I was in between his legs. I had still had my button up shirt and jeans on from yesterday. He carefully unbottoned my shirt revealing my red laced bra. He admired me. His eyes filled with desire. His lips I had kissed were licked.

He bit on his bottom lip making me turned on. "God damn girl. You always looked small because you wore lose shirts. But shit your perfect." His complement making me blush.

He started kissing my jawline all the way down my neck. He licked my caller bone making me moan. He then completely took off my shirt. He started kissing me again but this time to my belly button. I was very sensitive there. So I was squeezing the sheets and making noises.

This is not fair he is getting all the fun.

I took off his shirt grazing his abs with my finger tip. I pulled him down making his weight go onto me. I started sucking on his ear and kissing down his neck.

"I want you to know that you are mine and I am yours." I whispers in his ear.

He moaned at my words. I started sucking on a patch of skin on his neck. Leaving it red and probably like that for a few days.

I then felt his hands tugging at the zipper of my jeans. I stopped kissing him so he can see what he was doing. He pulled them off of me throwing them on the floor.

His face then lowers and is licking me all the way down intell he hit my pantie line. He put my leg up. He then lift his head up and put his lips on my inner thigh. I moan. And his kisses get harder.

"You are mine and no one elses. You got that, princess. " he says looking up at me with the most serious face I've seen.

I was so week I could not talk right. "Mhm" I say.

"Good now let me actually start fucking you." He says with a smirk.

All I did was nod. He pulled down his pants. Revealing how hard he was. I sit up looking at him. He just was smirking at me.

I got out words. "What. Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Your buetifull that's why." He says. And with that I was turned on completely. I wanted him so fucking much. I wanted all his cockyness.

I walk on my knees over to him. I whisper in his ear and he places a hand on my back. "Why are you so hot? I'm so lucky to be able to have you fuck me Kyle. Now hurry and strip me and get the fuck in me already." I said.

I pull away. His hand left my back and my bra slipped off. "You sneaky bastard." I say with a giggle as he throws me back down.

He slides his hand up and down my tourso. His finger grazzes my nipple and I moan. He noticed what he did and now he did it harder.

Oh my god. He is making me so weak.

By now he was sucking on my nipples. And causing me to moan so much. He pulls down my panties. Now I was completely naked. He then took off his boxers. To reveal the biggest dick I have ever seen.

"Holy shit. Kyle your huge." I say

He may not fit in me.

He smirked. Then he grabbed a condom and put it on himself. He looked in my eyes and stared at me. I started to feel him in me and I moaned. He just went all the way in.

"Oh my god, Kyle," I cried.

He chuckled as he moved faster in me.

"I-I am going to cum Kyle." I say digging my nales in his back.

"Go ahead, my princess." He says.

And with that I did. We both ended up falling asleep.

It finally happened guys. They know they love eachother or are they just fuck partners. I don't know. We will see