Chapter One

HELLO

}<Fitz>{
I lay on the couch, barely awake and barely asleep, drowning in my thoughts about what is happening today and how I'll react when he walks through the front door.
How he'll react to see my face again after 8 months of not a single word to each other. We never even texted each other something like "hey" or "how's things going at the misfits house".
I remember the day he left, saying that he never wanted to see any of us ever again. I remember running up to my room, locking the door, and curling up in my bed and crying for hours. Everyone had been banging on my door, telling that I should just go talk to him, and that he'll come back if I did, but me talking to him is what made him leave in the first place.
I stayed in that room for days, I actually thought about calling him and talking but before I even hit the dial button, I froze and just stared at his phone number.
I had thrown my phone across the room, got up and unlocked the door to my room and let John come in and comfort me for hours on end. He kept on telling me that love was a battle in the beginning and that it's was a beautiful time of happiness at the end, and that all I had to do was explain to Swagger why I had said all the things I had said to him. John was the only one out of the 4 of us why he really left.

A sudden thud right beside me brought me out of my nappy/dreamy state. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, then looked to my right.
Standing in front of me was Zuckles, his literally bleached blonde hair covering his one eye and a cocky grin plastered across his face. He was holding a big duffel bag and another one was on the ground beside him.
"Guess who's here." He said, then bit his lip, waiting for me to answer.
I rolled my eyes "Who's here Zucks."
" One crazy high motherfucker" a familiar voice said behind me.
I got up and turned around, " SWAGGER" I almost yelled.
A huge grin developed on his face " Hey Fitzy" " Oh my fuckin god" "What are you just gonna stand there, dude come here." He was happy, no, excited to see me.
I jumped over the couch, picked him up and gave him a huge hug. I had honestly thought that he would have ignored me the moment he stepped through the door, but apparently I was wrong.
He started to laugh as I swung him around, I laughed with him, Zuckles just took the duffel bags upstairs, and John recorded the hole thing from the stairs.
I put him down and ruffled his hair and said "you are still way to easy to pick up, and spin around shorty"
"Ya well at least I'm not a giraffe like u Mr. SkyScraper." He replied
He went to grab his bag of the ground, but I grabbed it first and swung it over my shoulder, he looked up at me in an excited mixed with confused face.
I pointed behind me, towards the stairs " Come on, let's get your old room back." I started to turn around when a hand clamped around my wrist. I looked back at Swagger, who seemed to have something on his mind.
"What's wrong Swagger?" I asked him
He looked up at me "I don't want my old room back. I want a room closer to yours."
"Uh, well I think we can all figure something out for you." I said with a smile.
He smiled back and let go of my wrist.
We went upstairs and talked to Zuckles about switching rooms with Swagger, he didn't agree at first, but then we convinced him that the room was bigger than the one he was already in.
He agreed and within about 3 hours, they had switched rooms.
Zuckles was now at the last door to your left, and Swagger was just across the hall from me.
We all agreed that we'd order pizza once Swagger got all his stuff unpacked.
I had left my bedroom door open just in case Swagger needed some help, and he left his door open as well, so I could see directly into his room.
I had been playing call of duty black ops on my x-box when John knocked on my door. I paused the game and took of my headphones.
"What's up John" I asked him
He let out a sigh. "Are you sure your ok with having Swagger back here, cause he's been acting kinda weird around you?" He said sounding concerned.
" Dude of coarse I'm ok with it, I just hope that we can forget about what happened in April, you know with the hole " I never want too see any of you ever again" thing" I said back to him.
He walked over and sat down on the ground beside me.
"That's good. Got any time to play with me for a bit" he smiled
I smiled back and handed him a remote "Always"