I eyed her, "Doesn't suit me or something?"

She shook her head, "It's just weird, you're a lot different now, ever since..."

"Ever since what?"

She looked at me, smiling slightly as she shrugged nonchalantly, "Ever since Megan."

I didn't roll my eyes or defend myself like I usually did when Megan came up in the conversation, which I took as a good sign. I no longer felt like denying anything, and I felt safe accepting the fact that Megan had in fact changed me for the better. Yes, it had taken a lot of ups and downs but I had really grown from it all, and I was extremely grateful.

I wouldn't change a thing about our relationship.

She rested her head on her hand, looking at me, "So, wanna talk about New Years?"

I remembered the kiss immediately, how amazing it had felt to be with her the way I had. I had never felt so comfortable and good all at once like I had that night, but I had refused to tell Blair the details.

They just felt so sacred to me.

I sighed, "I mean, she came meet me and sat with me, and she didn't seem scared and nervous like she usually does around me. She was confident, and we talked and then we... you know..."

"You fucked?!"

I groaned, "No Blair, we kissed, a lot."

"Hot and romantic kiss with Megan on New Years, holy shit."

I eyed her, "What?"

"It's only just a matter of time till you two admit something to the other and shit hits the fan."

I thought about what she had said and how I had pretty much done just that, but should I tell her? I mean, Megan hadn't seemed freaked out when I said it, but I also hadn't seen her since that night. What if I had freaked her out?

I sighed, "Well, I kind of did... I told Megan she made me happy."

Blair just eyed me, as if she didn't believe what I had just said. She shook her head, "Wait, you said that to Megan?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"And you were sober?"

I nodded slightly, wondering why everyone was so shocked I had done this.

Her eyes were wide and so was her smile, but she responded quickly, "Holy shit Sam, you admitted you had feelings for someone, and to Megan! That's history being made right there."

I rolled my eyes, "Why is it such a shock?"

"Because Sam, you know you're not the most open person about anything, much less about your feelings."

"So in other words I probably scared the shit out of Megan when I said that?"

"Most likely."

I sighed, "Great."

"But you were honest about how you feel about her, and that's a good thing no matter what Sam."

I looked at Blair, happy that she was so understanding and non-judgmental towards me and my weird ways. After everything we had been through she had stood by me and listened, never once running away.

I smiled, responding, "I'm not even sure how I feel about her..."

"Well, she makes you happy, that's a good thing. You have time to figure it out."