08 Kidnapped

Woyoung POV

The next morning I woke up and did my morning routine.
It was a normal routine like every other day.
Aunt Cara cooking for us and while we wait.

Working at a cafe is sure a good job to work to make new friends.
All the employees and co workers really likes me.
I smile at the thought until my mom said we had to leave.

—————————

" Woyoung " The boss said as he came towards me " Today your mom will be at the front counter and you'll be helping Jennifer ( another co worker ) with these trashes "
I nodded and he left afterwards.
Jennifer came up to me with a smile and said " Let's throw these trash out to the dumpster "
I carried a big trash bag full of trash and carried it to the back door with Jennifer.
Once we reached the dumpster, we both threw it in at the same time.
" Jennifer! " I heard a shout " Help me with these americanos! "
" Hold on! " She shouted back.
Jennifer looked towards me and said
" I'm sorry to leave all these behind to you I gotta help her with the drinks "
" No no no it's okay I got this " I said " You can go and help her I got the rest "

She was unsure until she finally gave up and left me behind.
I threw the other trashes and just as I was about to go back inside I heard a noise that made me look where it was coming from.
My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw the man who I called a " Creep " was there with a knife on his hand.

My eyes widen as I saw the object.
I was about to run inside but he grabbed my wrist and I try to fight back.
" Mom! " I yelled " Mom help me! "

The man twisted my left arm and covered my mouth.
" Shut up will you?! " he hissed.
I tried screaming for my mom but it was no use.
I hated the fact that I couldn't fight for myself and I should have ran inside the first second I saw him.

He started to drag me away while I try to get out of his grip.
He got angry cause of the so he grabbed my necklace and it fell to the ground.
He pinned me to the wall like I was gonna get arrested and tied me up with a rope.
He covered my mouth with his hand and dragged me away.

I cried as I saw a truck with 3 other people in it.
He aggressively pushed me inside the truck and one of them injected me with some kind of drug and I slowly started to get sleepy.
I tried breaking free but with the sleepiness I couldn't move.

It's like it's stopping me from trying to break free.
My vision has slowly started fading away and the only thing I have in mind is that I am......

Kidnapped.