03 creep

Woyoung POV

It's been a week I've been here and I haven't made any friends.
Okay except for Chenle who had a friend name Jeno and Jeno's friend name Jaemin.
They were nice people and I met them when Chenle invited them over to aunt Cara house.

It's been only a week we all know each other and we all act like we've know each other for years.
Sometimes, Jeno and Jaemin will bicker like an old married couple while Chenle and I watch what's going on.
Trust me they fight over small things which made me and Chenle get pulled into it.

Now, I tucked in my black converse shoes in and went outside to see the boys waiting.
" You took like 10 years to get ready " Jeno said with an bored expression.
I rolled my eyes and said " At least I'm here now "

We all decided to walk around the town for a tour since we don't know a lot of places here.
Before we could leave the house, my dad stormed outside and threw me a black jacket.
" Wear it you might get cold! " he said.
" Dad " I said " I'm fine really "

When he saw The boys he immediately turned to them.
" Where do you guys think your going? " he asked suspiciously.
" Oh Jeno and Jaemin will be showing us around the town " Chenle said " We will back by dinner "

" Yep their just going to show us around " I said " Trust me. "
I wore the black jacket since it was a bit chilly out.
" Okay fine " My dad said giving up " You said it be back by dinner "

We both nodded and we all started walking.
The walk was silent for 10 seconds at least when Jaemin spoke.
" So this is the park " He said pointing to the swings and slides all those stuff a play ground has.
I smacked his head and said " I know what a Park is stupid! "
Chenle laughed while Jeno held his.

" Well you didn't have to smack my head! " he said " You are just like my mom and sister "

" Okay Okay " Jeno said " Let's just show them around and we're good okay? "

——————————

We walked around the town and it was pretty exhausting but worth it.
The sky turned a bit gray like it's gonna rain soon.

The boys and I decided to stop by a nearby store to get some drinks.
We all had our drinks serve.
Well yeah I had lemonade.

We were all laughing until I felt someone staring at me.
I looked around and my eyes met with another eye.
I don't know why but a man who looks around his 30s who had a beard was starring at me.
He had a bit of tattoo on his hands and he looks about to be American.

When he realize I was looking at him, he quickly turned away and talked to his Buddies.
Weird.
For some reasons, I was getting worried for myself.
I ignored the feeling and listen to the boys as they talked about their embarrassing moment that had ever happened to them,
" Bro " Jeno said " Jaemin was once so scared when I pranked him he peed his pants! "

" Don't day that out loud! " Jaemin said a bit embarrassed.
Jeno, Chenle and I laughed while Jaemin glared at Jeno.
In the corner of my eyes, I saw the man getting up and walking towards our table.
I was suddenly shaking.
Okay, he was walking towards our table but when he got close to us, he slowed his walking and looked at me while I acted like I'm busy talking to my friends but in reality I'm scared.

When he walked past us, he went towards the men's bathroom and came back out a minute later.
When he came back out, he slowly walked towards us again slowing his speed looking at me or us and when he past our table again, he sat next to 3 other people.

What a creep.

I felt uncomfortable and I wanted to leave this place.
" Uhm Jeno " I said as he turned to me.
" What? " he asked.
" Can you please check what them is it? " I asked him.
He looked at his watch and said " 6:47pm " he said " Do you need to go? "

Dinner is in 7 and it's 6:47 probably already
6:48 now.
Jaemin already payed for the drinks so we left.
Jeno and Jaemin Walked us home and when we reach our house, we bid each other goodbyes and they left.
It was 6:54 by the time we got home.

——————

" So I heard Jaemin and Jeno showed you around town? " Aunt Cara asked.
" Yes they did " I answered.

" It's nice seeing you two make friends here " My mom said as she ate her ramen noodles.

As you can see it is dinner time.
Outside was raining like how I expect it to be.
The rain crashed against the windows sounds so calming.
My parents and aunt Cara ate and talked while I stayed silent.

After dinner, I went to my room and changed into an comfortable clothes to sleep with.

I did my regular night routine and laid on my bed after.

The sound of rain was all I heard in the silent room of mine.
I felt my body slowly drifting itself to sleep and my eye lids became heavier until

Everything went black.