02 Missing boy

Kim Woyoung POV

The next day I woke up by the sun hitting my face.
I can't believe I will have my very own room in this roof.

My mom and dad shared a room and Chenle and I get to have our own.
We settled things yesterday and unpacked everything.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom.
I took a shower, brush my teeth and did my morning routine.
Seems like I'm the first one awake.

I went to the kitchen to see that there wasn't that many food left.
I drank a glass of water and went back to my room but didn't feel back asleep.
I thought about how long I'm gonna be staying here.
I only remember my mom saying we might stay here for months.

Suddenly, I heard a room door opened.
Someone's awake.
I ran to my door and opened it to see aunt Cara.
" Oh Wonyoung " she said as she gave me a smile " Why are you up so early? Is your bed uncomfortable? "
" No it's fine " I said " i woke up an hour ago "

" Oh well then " she said " I'm going shopping on the marketplace nearby wanna join? "
I thought about it.
Could she be talking about the market place I saw yesterday when we arrived here?
Without thinking I nodded.
" Yes sure " I said " I will come with you Incase you need help carrying them "

I went back to my room and changed into a casual clothes.
I just wore a white shorts and a black t-shirt with a purple flannel tied around my waist.
I wore in one of my black Dr. Martin boots and head out.
" You look great in that outfit " Aunt Cara said as I stepped into the living room
" Thanks " I Said.

———————-

We are both now at the market place.
It was currently 10:30 am and there's some kids playing around.
I saw barrels of apples and carrots and lots of other stuff.
The place looked so amazing I couldn't help but to admire it.
Aunt Cara carried a couple of bags and a basket with her.
I didn't even ask why.

The ground seems kind of old and there's only little rocks we are walking on.
I loved this place already, I always wondered how cool it would be to shop at an outdoor market.

While walking, Aunt Cara and I saw an lady she looks to be on her 30s crying.
The lady came towards us and the first thing aunt Cara asked was " Why are you crying? "
" Please " the women begged " Have you seen my son? "
I shook my head as in no.
" I'm sorry " I said " But I don't know who your son is "
Did her son ran away? Did he went missing?
Did she got in a fight with her son causing him to runaway from home?

The lady took out a folded piece of paper showing a picture of a boy with orange hair and a black hoodie.
It was more like a selfie than an actual picture.

The photo:

I gotta say he is good looking as hell but why did he went missing? " This is my son " she said " He went missing 2 days ago and he hasn't came back home since " Aunt Cara took the paper and muttered out " You poor thing "

" This is my son " she said " He went missing 2 days ago and he hasn't came back home since "
Aunt Cara took the paper and muttered out " You poor thing "

She patted the lady back as she sobbed uncontrollably.
" Did you In form the police about this? " Aunt Cara asked her
" No " she said " Im planning to now "

The women fold the paper back but before she went she stopped and said
" But please you've got to look for him "

Aunt Cara nodded while I stared at her walking away.
" Well that was weird " I muttered to myself.

After the shopping, on our way home aunt Cara and I talked a bit and then saw a picture of the boy saying that he is missing.
The paper was everywhere hanging on poles or charts.

It said that the boy name is Park Jisung and he's 17 years old.
I hear some people talking about it but ignored it.

Finally when we reached home, Chenle was in the living room reading comics of course.
He turned and walked towards us.
He helped us with the groceries and Aunt Cara thanked us after it.
" Thank you kids " she said " Now please go and wait in the living room I'll be making breakfast "

" I'll help you " I suggest but she turned me around and said " It's okay I'm a great cook I don't need help "
I gave up eventually and sat in the living room with Chenle.
There was also a huge TV so I grabbed the remote and turned it off.

I watched some old cartoon shows which was boring but It's better than nothing.
When I flipped into anther channel, it was the news.

    Reporter: Good morning ladies and gentlemen's. Today a 33 year old mother has report her 17 year old son Park Jisung has been missing for 2 days.
They were here in the country side for a vacation to their uncle's house when all of the sudden he vanished.
His family are getting worried for him. Not only he was missing but 2 other teenagers went missing before him and both their bodies were found dead.
So parents at any cost, keep your children's safe and the police will be investigating who is all behind this mess.

I stayed silent while I looked over at aunt Cara who was in the kitchen looking at me.
Chenle's eyes were focused on the TV and away from the book.
" There's gonna be kidnapping here already? " he muttered out aloud.
" I did saw the missing boy's mom today with aunt Cara " I said as I turned towards her.
" It's okay as long as you stay inside " She said " Let's let the police do they're things and hopefully find the person "

——————————

" It's not even 48 hours we've been here and there's already bad news here? " My dad said coming out of no where.
He sat with us on the couch and flipped into another channel.

My mom went into the kitchen and helped aunt Cara with breakfast.

Later we all sat at the dining table and ate our breakfast.
We talked about random things and enjoyed ourselves.

After we were done, my mom volunteered to wash the dishes so I went to my room and took out my iPod and listened to music.
I like to listen to calm music cause it helps me relax.
Even on my worst days.

I then suddenly thought about the missing boy.
Was he kidnapped or ran away from home?
That Jisung guy is just the same age as Chenle.
Hopefully he's safe and found,