Friend Or Something More ?

" happie  friendship day Ananaya... " she heard aakash shouting saying this...

He took her more inside.. and some more decorated  lights  are on making hall more beautiful  and then she observed there some decoration also with their college  pics and she loss in all this ...

You like your friend gift...?  " he asked making her come out of the tarance...

She regain all the scenario  which happened  here just few seconds  before...
Aakash statement of telling her to become a teacher... and then kids giving her roses.. nd now this...

I love all these things which you do for me aakash... And really thankuu for all this.. " she said hugging him..

but am sorry aakash... I don't  think am ready now for this... " she further spoke still hugging him..

why Ananaya...!?  " he asked at which she broke the hug and replied..
aakash actually... So still afraid... to start a new life.. I don't  still prepare for all this... what if in a future also again something... "

what are you talking Ananaya... " aakash interrupted  and cupped her face and continued...

after drowing  in a ocean... people might get scared by plenty water but it doesn't mean they  stop drinking water for living...right "

She looked at him and tried to understand  his statement and understand also. .

similarly  Ananaya... If we loss or hurted  by our some huge happiness.. then it doesn't  mean we stop being happy for living... because  it doesn't  mean that being and feel happy  is a mistake .. "

so Ananaya .. you too have to accept  these little bit of happiness  which whenever  came in your life...  in spite of  scaring with them to accept  it... " he said holding her hand  hand..

But aakash.. People  have some one for whom they want to be happy ... for whom I should... " she said all this thinking her loss... But aakash now became little bit angry and said turning other side...

Ya.. Who you have for whom you live... or be happy... am nothing for you.. Right...!  "

Then Ananaya  realize what she said...she didn't  meant like that..
" No aakash ... I didn't  meant.. "

listen Ananaya... If we have no one then also we have  to live for ourselves.. for make our life some motive...and second thing... Whether you felt it or not... But your life really matter for me.. " he said all this in one go.. holding her shoulder...

It's  not that... she didn't  know  that aakash cared for her... but today she also felt that her life is like his life.. today she  felt and observed love for her also...

Before she speak anything he again turned saying..  " but it's OK Ananaya ... Am never force anything on you... but I think I loss in..."  and he was about to continue further when Ananaya  hold his hand and replied...

" You never loss  aakash.. and I  never let my friend to loss in anything  also. .. Am sorry if I hurt you for saying anything to you.. May be this year gap make me thought  that our friendship  is not like before.. . But now after seeing series  of events I again understand  that our friendship  is becoming  much more stronger than before.....and today on this friendship day... " ( she then hugged him..and continues..) "  I promise you aakash... That I tried full.. to move on.. and start a new life... just for you... "

They broke the hug...

thank you.   Ananaya... For this best gift... " he said looking  at her eyes and kissing her forehead...

They then smiled at each other and went near the cake.. aakash call out the kids again.. They then cut the cake  together... and celebrate their day of friendship...

Today both the friends really happy and feel content after their talks...

" sir..don't  drink much...!  Doctor already prescribed  you to leave all this... " a man,  who is the servant of this house came near his owner and tried to pull the beer  bottle from him.. But his owner push his hand.. and replied..

when no one is there for this Anuj sighania  then why the hell you care for me... Vase bhi.. now if I have died also then also no one is behind my back who cried for me...  you just go and sleep... " anuj replied and as soon as his servant about to left he stop him again calling him further...

array.. Wait friend.. wait.. ( he took out wallet... Give a 5000 rupees to him.. he first denied but Anuj again insist  then he kept it... and Anuj replied...)  today is friendship day... Go and enjoy.. Have fun my friend... " he said smiling.. and his servant join palm in front of him in greet and left..

And Anuj wipe the tears which are forming in his eyes...

your coffee...! "
Ananaya  said giving aakash a cup of coffee ... they are near the kitchen... as aakash like every night went near the kitchen to make coffee  for him when he saw Ananaya  came holding two cup of coffee  and gave him his...

I already  came.. " he said holding cup at which she  cut it....."  I know that you must want now... that is why..."

They sat in a corridor and then drank coffee  and just then aakash  about to left when Ananaya  stopped  him... holding his hand and stare at his eyes to know clearly his answer...

" can I ask you something  aakash..?  "
He nodded...

YOU Loved me..?  " she asked after.. when he nodded... aakash didn't  able to say anything... he just don't  want to confess anything  right now... neither  he want to lied with her... so he replied..

Ananaya  I don't  think... this is a right time to answer all these things...
I think we are best friends  and like a family for each other.. . so this relationship  which we share never change... so just think about this only and about other things you know answer when right time came... "he completed and smiled..

OK.. Good night... You too sleep as it's, already late night... " he further continued and left...

And here Ananaya  thought that you don't  answer me aakash  but I got it already...