Heart Breaking Moments ( I I)

Anuj leave the collar... and looked at her...

He too felt hurt seeing her this state...and with filling love and care they share a eye lock for few seconds when both come to their world remembering their present...

" of course... How I forget... How can you saw that am holding your
aakash' s collar.. " the first sentence which Anuj speak was this...

" stop it... Anuj... Just stop it..!! " shouted Ananaya... Now she not able to listen more bad words about her...about her love for Anuj... about her and aakash relation.. she continued.." if am not saying anything .. It doesn't mean am wrong Anuj... I was silent until now because am shocked seeing your behavior ... seeing dia's lie... ( Anuj about to say something in anger again when Ananaya stop him pointing her finger..) if you not able to listened anything about Dia then am top not able to listen anything about my love which is and was pure for you and dia.. "

Anuj anger control for some extent... he still seeing love and care for him in her eyes...

" will you not even a single bit of trust on my love... will our love... will your love for me such weak Anuj.. " she continued looking at his eyes whole shedding tears...

Anuj closed his eyes to believe her but dia 's video again flashed in his mind and he open his eyes in anger immediately and said..." I again not trapped in your fake emotions.. Give me divorce after dia' s funeral... " he said all this in one go and left from there...
Ananaya with a thud force sit on a floor... she became numb and aakash who seen all this try to console her....

Now rain stop for some time... But the incidents which all took place is not change... their eyes met...

"I have sign the papers... It's better you too.. " anuj said while hand over her divorce papers..

" anuj... I love you very much ... Please in return of my love don't give me this punishment... " she replied while trying to hold him but he immediately turn over facing her his back and said..." don't show me your fake tears... Otherwise I again started believing in them.. "

" anuj... What are you.. " aakash interrupted in anger but Anuj again about to reply him something in anger when Ananaya with a force sign the papers and gave it to him...

While giving him paper.. Ananaya saw the ring which Anuj gave him once now loss some where...

" see Anuj... love without trust is never true ... and that is why this ring also loss.. wish my love for you also loss so easily... " she said and turn her face...

Anuj looked at her for few seconds but soon to leave from there...

Aakash who is seeing all this came near Ananaya and called her..

" please aakash... I want to be here alone for some time... " Ananaya spoke out immediately....

How he leave her there in this condition but he knows that she wants her time in alone so he gone from there showing her that he left but hide behind the tree and looked over her from there...

" why Anuj... Why you not for once believe me... Why.. " and she started crying bitterly...
Aakash too have tears seeing her this condition...
After few minutes... she felt some weakness and realized that she had a life inside her... so for her she has too be strong...

She immediately stood up and leave silently for her old house...

Going in an old house again realize her... her separation with Anuj which obviously hurt her but she control her self and leave for her destination...

On the other side aakash who is seeing all this not able to bear it all..

He felt very much anger for Anuj... He done wrong ... Very much wrong... And he knows one day he will realize this but until then may be he has not Ananaya 's precious love..
How really unlucky he is...!?

And on other side he is angry on himself that after knowing
Ananaya ' s innocence still he will not able to do anything... wish he has some power so he show that anuj that how wrong he is in judging Ananaya so bad...

But he decided ... One day he will definitely bring Ananaya truth in front of Anuj but before that he has to look after her...