A New Man & Raining

Aakash reached Mumbai... and directly went to the market to purchase some present for Ananaya..

He thought to meet him at the evening.. and after confessing  his love to her.. meet to anuj also.. as he too called him to know about his whereabouts but he too didn't  tell him about his coming because  he not by any chance want to fail his surprise...

" Ya uncle... that one..!  " he said selecting one card.. and then purchase he gave amount to shopkeeper  of it and a small  present which he too purchase for her and then left smiling at him..

Then he went to another shop which is a bookshop and buy a book  which he want to present Anuj as he is very much interested  in reading..

And then from there also he is about to left when he collided with someone... the person with whom he collide is a man about his age.. and when they collide,  some things of that man  fall on ground...

" oh..!  I am sorry.. " aakash said start collecting  the things of him from the ground..

No it's alright.. not your fault.. "  the man said and too collected his things..
As he is carrying  some 5..6 books in his hand.. when aakash collided with him..

Aakash at last pick up his wallet also and return to him.. but in wallet there is a picture of a girl who gain his attention... as wallet is open when it's on the ground... But he didn't remember  clearly so thought may be some of her classmate.. and then left..

And as soon as he started going home... rain started falling.. he ran to reach faster to the home but still feeling  the rain drop too in between  his walks..

" Ananya..!  " suddenly  came a voice from the back of Ananya.... and she without seeing  the person  understand  whose voice it is... how can she forget his voice... when most of the time she only think about him and want to listen his voice...

And she turn and according to her surity  it's none other than Anuj..

" what are you doing in such heavy rain fall outside your house... Must be aunt is not at home that's why you being such careless... let's go inside  otherwise  you catch cold..   "  he said in a concerning tone and about to too left from there because he knew if he saw her more like that then he will definitely  not control himself  to kiss her..

He remembered when he just about to enter inside her gate... he saw her smiling and playing in a rain like a kid.. she looks so beautiful  that she just want to kiss her angel.. but then he control his feeling as this feeling is new for them and he didn't  want to scare her by doing anything like that..

And so.. now also,  he is about to left when she stop him by holding his hand and calling his name and then left his hand..

and as soon as he turn.. She splash  a water  from her hand on his face and  ran.. and then he too ran behind her to chase her... and he is faster than her so he catch her  by pulling her hand and making her face toward him... and when she face him her smile changes into blush when she realize their close position.. he came more close and she closed her eyes... She thought that he may be kissed her but when she feel his touch on her forehead she open her eyes... he kissed her forehead  and then said
" let's go...!  " and then leave her hand and start moving  inside her house...

As soon as they come inside... she started sneezing...

sorry.. " but again sneezes  two three times..

Anuj worried came near her and spoke "  are you OK..? .. that is why I told you to come inside.. who told you to drenched so much  in a  rain... now go and change...I make something  so that your sneezing cured fastly..and you not got fever also.. ."

" but..!  " she interrupted  but Anuj didn't  allow her to speak rather make her push inside the room..

But she again interrupted ... this time little  bit  loudly.." but you too drenched.. "
.
Ya!  I know but am a boy.. and boys have strong immunity... " he said as there is no other option  also to change..

is it written any new biology  book..." she said and again sneezes but  still continue  " you better go home and change your self.. But how you supposed to go I'm such rainfall.."

" see Ananya you don't  have to worry.. " anuj about to say more when Ananya  again sneezes..." and see your condition... if you not change immediately  then my medi also not work from falling  you ill  so you better go now...!  "  and he pushed her inside the room.. She  always  liked this caring side of him..

She came out after 10 minutes... and Anuj about to gave him medi when she stopped  him..

"  I drink that thing when you yourself also change... See I have already think how you change.. " and then she went inside the room and come out with something  by seeing it Anuj immediately  say "  No way Ananya... "

After 15 minutes he came out wearing Ananya 's  mom maxi as this only loose close she have and Anuj have to wear only for Ananya  so that she drink that medi...

obviously  he looked  funny but she tried  to control her laugh...

take this.. " anuj gave syrup in a bowl to her and also put out for him self.. seeing it Anaya make face but she has to drink  it and Anuj too glare at her too drink it completely when she refused  to drink after  few sips...

well Anuj.. you should show your this  talent to other girls of college ... " she said putting bowl inside the basin  and try to control her laugh.. after cleaning  cleaning her hand continue ..."  am sure they impress by your this talent also.. " and then she started laughing...

I am sorry  but first time in my life I saw any man in a maxy..  " and she smiled again... Anuj loss in her smile but then he decided to tease her when came back from his tarance...

You said it right Ananya.. " and then he started coming closer to her and her smile removed..." so I think I should show them my self without clothes also..they impress with me more and then may be go on a Date with me too also.. " he think Ananya spoke something  in anger.. but she didn't  said anything  and just smile..

You don't  have any problem  if I show my body to other girls...and go on a Date with  them.. "

But Ananya  interrupted.."  because I know that you only tease me... but never ditched me... " she said  this staring in his eyes and her this statement  touched his heart.. he immediately  hugged him. By saying
" never ever.. ". and she too to reciprocated  the hug..

Suddenly  his cell rang... he saw it's from his dad's office..

"  I have to leave  now.. as have to go in dad's office.. soon am looking  for new job.. "said Anuj..

why you yourself work as an employee  in your dad's office.. because of just   learning new things or  there is something else " said Ananya  looking at his eyes..

soon tell you everything... Vase bhi  I have to tell you so many things... " he replied  smiling at her and cupping her cheeks..and again continued..
" before he is  going i must to change.. "

He said smiling "  Ya... otherwise today people  saw new Anuj sighania.. "