Battle At Starcourt

Start from the beginning

"Erica!" Lucas yells at her.

"Just the facts!"

"She's right. You're all gonna die, but you don't have to." Dustin told them. He sits down and grabs the paper. "Excuse me. Sorry, may I?" He asked as he was going to write something on the paper.

"Please." Murray smiles.

"Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility." Dustin starts to draw. "There's a hatch in here that feeds into their underground ventilation system. That will lead you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me and Erica, we can show you the way."

"You can show us the way?" Hop crosses his arms.

"Don't worry, you can do all the fighting and the dangerous hero shit, and we'll just be your navigators." Dustin smiles at him.

"No." Hop said to him as he shook his head. "Nope." I saw a restaurant and i checked if theres any food. I went to the back and guess what, there was some leftover hot dogs.

"Food!" I yelled. Steve and Robin came running in.

"Oh my god finally! Im so hungry!" Robin said as she shoved a whole hot dog into her mouth.

"Give me that!" Steve whined as I grabbed the mustard. "Sharing is caring!

"I haven't eaten in days!" I moaned as I took a bite. As i rolled my eyes back, from a delicious but cold hot dog, Hopper signals me to him. The three of us walked out of the restaurant. "Hop? What's going on?"

"You guys are going to wherever Dustin say yourregoing." As he pointed to erica, robin, Steve, dustin and I. "Promise me something?"

"Anything Hop." He puts his hands on my shoulder and bent down to my height.

"If anything happens, and I mean anything. Promise me you'll take care of El, please." I hated how that sounded like he was going to die.

"Promise." I nodded my head. He pulled me into a hug. "You Promise me youll be okay."

"Okay kid

"Okay kid." I cried into his chest. He patted my back. As I pulled out from the hug, Hop gave his car keys to Steve. "Hey." Steves eyes widen. "Take care of her okay."

"Always." We ran outside to start the plan. Soon as we walked out Steve was in shock. "Oh, man, now this this is what I'm talkin' about!" It was just a convertible.

"Toddfather"?" Robin said as we walked.

"Oh, screw Todd! Steve's her daddy now." Steve claps as we got in the car.