treinta y ocho

zach had taken corbyn to eat chinese food after the appointment at the analysis center. the sweet and sour chicken of this place had become one of the blonde's favorite foods and zach knew it.

"we should have changed before coming." corbyn said as they waited for their food to be brought to them. the blonde had noticed how everyone was watching zach in his high school uniform and team jacket.

the truth was that he looked great.

"why?" he asked curiously, sipping his soda.

"isn't it obvious? thanks to your silly uniform, the four girls at the back table and even the waitress have not stopped eating you with your eyes. "

"it's not because of my silly uniform." zach murmured very seriously.

"oh, then why is it?"

zach shook his head. "it's because of my handsome face." corbyn rolled his eyes and zach just laughed. "does it really bother you that they look at me?"

"no." the blonde said with a shrug, but trying to hide his jealousy was useless.

zach's smile grew even bigger.

"well, i guess i have no choice." he rose from his place to sit next to corbyn, and ran one of his arms over the blonde 's shoulders. "is that better?"

when they looked at the girls at the back table, they continued to look at zach with flirtatious smiles on their faces. one of them even winked. in a wild impulse, corbyn took zach by the chin and planted a wild kiss on his lips. but he didn't stop there, corbyn used his tongue to break through his mouth and was responsible for further deepening that kiss.

zach remained motionless for a few seconds before responding in the same way. perfect, that had forced them to look the other way. as we parted to catch their breath, zach smiled mockingly and tilted his head.

"what?" cried corbyn slightly embarrassed. "i just claimed what is mine."

"one day you're going to drive me crazy," he murmured and corbyn's cheeks warmed.

zach liked to see corbyn joke and smile as usual, but what he didn't know is that despite the fun, the blonde couldn't get rid of those analyzes.

"eat." zach said when the food was in the table.

corbyn pouted. "i'm doing that," he said, bringing a piece of chicken to his mouth.

"from now on, my job will be to make sure you see you eat every last bite of your plate."

"until the last bite? but if i eat too much i'll get fat. "

"you are very thin."

"you don't like me thin?"

zach sighed. "i like you thin, i would like you fat, and you would still like you in any other way if i still could have you in my bed."

corbyn choked on a piece of sweet and sour chicken and began coughing hard. the smile returned to zach's face and began to give corbyn soft taps on the back.