treinta y seis

"you're pregnant," anna murmured behind corbyn's back.

the blonde turned quickly. he was scared of what he had heard. how did she think of saying something like that in this place? and how did she know that?

"what did you say?" the blonde boy asked.

"that bry is pregnant, didn't you know? she admitted it at chris' party herself. "

"oh, i-i..." had i heard it wrong? "gabbie told me about that the other day."

"well, it turns out that all..."

"anna, could you tell me later? it's just that i'm not feeling well now and i want to go to the bathroom before classes start, so see you later. "corbyn interrupted her.

anna seemed a little sad, she was expecting to tell him the rumors that ran through the high school that days. "oh, okay, see you later, corbs."

maybe corbyn was getting a little paranoid, but every time someone mentioned something related to the word pregnancy, he couldn't help but get too nervous. he needed to go to the pharmacy and buy one of those blissful tests, only in that way would he leave doubts once and for all.

as corbyn walked down the hall toward the bathrooms, everything began to spin. damn, not again.

"hey." listening to zach's voice was like receiving a bucket of cold water for the blonde boy. "you're good?"

corbyn didn't dare to look at him, instead he put his hands to his face and allowed himself to cry. the simple idea of ​​imagining that he might be expecting a baby caused him terror, i can not be pregnant, god, i'm only seventeen years old.

then corbyn felt zach's arms surrounded his body.

"what's going on? why are you crying? "zach spoke softly in his ear.

corbyn sobbed and rested his chin on zach's shoulder. "i'm scared."

the blonde could notice how zach's body tensed. "scared?"

corbyn nodded and looked him in the face, zach took care of running his thumbs down the blonde's wet cheeks to clean them. but the tears didn't stop falling.

"there's something i want to tell you... but i'm scared." corbyn finally said.

zach frowned. "why?"

"because i don't want you to be mad at me."

"baby, i'm not going to get angry. tell me what is happening, you are killing me. "

corbyn wiped his nose and prepared to say so. "i have... well... maybe... i'm.... i think i'm pregnant."

zach's arms stopped hugging him, but corbyn continued to cling to him. the blonde separated from him a few seconds later to notice the look of disbelief in the brown eyes of zach.

"what?"

"i think i'm pregnant." corbyn repeated

"for how long?" zach broke free of the corbyn's grip and approached the row of lockers. "how long have you thought you were... well... pregnat?"

"i don't know, recently. maybe a week or more. "corbyn said trying to read zach's thoughts. he wasn't liking how the brunet boy was talking to him.

the loud sound he made when he hit his fist against one of the locker doors, made corbyn hit a great jump. the blonde's entire body began to shake, for this reason he didn't want to say anything, he knew how zach would react.

"fuck... why didn't you tell me before?"

the look on his face caused corbyn chills, it was a look he had seen before. in the fight arena. "b-because ..." corbyn stammered without knowing what to say.

"have you had a test yet?" the blonde shook his head. "cool, okay."

zach took him by the arm with more force than the necessary and began to drag him across the hall. the strength that this man had was incredible, that was one of the reasons why corbyn could not help being scared of him.

"where are you taking me?" corbyn asked as they crossed the exit and reached the parking lot.

his grip on the blonde's arm was painful. "let's check if you're pregnant or not."

zach almost threw him into the seat of his car.

"zach..."

the brunet boy started the engine without even looking at corbyn once.

"the less you speak the better." zach released harshly.

corbyn fastened his seat belt while tears slid down his cheeks again. after a long while in complete silence, he armed himself with courage and dared to ask him something.

"what are we going to do if i'm pregnant?"

his hands clenched the steering wheel, corbyn could see his white knuckles with some red wounds, and corbyn could almost see a vein on his forehead startled.

"i know someone who can fix this."

"fix what? you mean...?"

did he want me to abort? corbyn wondered without daring to say it out loud.

"i don't want to have children and believe me, you don't want to have my children either."

===
word count: 810

short chapter

𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥

𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥