siete

"nice costume," said sydnie, the girl at the reception when zach and corbyn entered the building. she was laughing at the blonde. "i didn't know that the season in which the children dress up to get sweets had already begun," she mocked this time with a loud laugh.

corbyn turned and faced her. "it's not a costume, it's my band uniform," he clarified.

sydnie smiled, looked at him from head to toe and raised an eyebrow. corbyn's answer only made her laugh even more. "well, it looks like a costume."

"sydnie," the herron muttered, moving closer to her until he placed his elbows on the counter. "can you tell why the hell did you give my keys to this boy to come into my apartment without my permission the other day?"

his tone of voice was rude but calm, as if he didn't want to sound angry but he definitely was. and corbyn understood it, the fact that someone entered his house without permission must be quite annoying.

"i thought he was your boyfriend," she replied, shrugging nonchalantly. "i mean, you break with kay just because of 'this boy'."

"well, this boy isn't my boyfriend. and i don't want you to give my keys back to anyone. "

"you're right, this boy is nice enough and rich enough to date an imbecile like you."

the big question that was lurking in corbyn's head was, were they fighting or was that just the normal actitude between the two?

"could you stop referring to me as 'this guy'? my name is corbyn."

zach looked at him with some irritation and weariness in his eyes, then extended a hand to the blonde. "come, let's go up."

the blond hesitated a few seconds but finally took his hand.

"oh come on corbyn, don't tell me you're as stupid as everyone. zach just wants to fuck you and when he gets bored, he's going to kick you in the ass and then forget your name: "exclaimed sydnie before they could disappear from the hall.

"i'm not sleeping with him," muttered corbyn offended.

"i'm just telling you," said sydnie, raising both hands defensively. "you better not say that nobody warned you."

corbyn stopped paying attention to what sydnie was saying when zach pulled him, forcing him to follow him and up the stairs to the floor where his room was. when zach opened the door corbyn stood in front of the entrance analyzing the situation.

was he really going to sleep in zach's apartment?

this was important for the blonde because he had never slept in a boy's apartment before, nor even in the jack's. and daniel didn't count because they were like brothers.

"are you going to come in?" zach asked holding the door for him.

corbyn swallowed hard and entered looking in detail to the last corner. things were still the same as the first time he came. zach was definitely the kind of organized guy who liked to keep everything in order. he closed the door and went to the kitchen counter to leave the keys on top.

"nice place," corbyn said with the sole intention of ending the awkward silence between them. zach looked at him and his mouth arched in a mocking smile.