veintisiete

arriving at christina's party with gabbie clinging to his arm was enough to make all eyes on them. everyone looked at them as if suddenly god and the devil had entered through that door holding hands.

anna, daniel, jonah, chris and even jack seemed surprised, their expressions spoke for them. since arriving at the party, gabbie hadn't separated from the blonde at any time.

a corbyn reminded him a lot of the time when they used to be inseparable. on the one hand, he was happy to be fine with the girl who was once his best friend, but at the same time he couldn't help feeling a little strange.

it was best not to trust her too much.

"can we talk to you, corbs?" asked daniel and anna looking at us with an expression of disapproval on their faces.

gabbie stayed next to corbyn. "sure. what happens? "the blonde asked a little awkwardly.

"alone." anna repeated imitating the tone that gabbie had used in the dressing rooms. gabbie glared at them both and said goodbye to corbyn to leave behind darren, one of the tigers team members.

"what's going on?" daniel asked. "gabbie and you have become friends again?"

"something like that."

"something like that? you said that crazy girl had hit you and locked you in the locker room. not to mention that thanks to her you couldn't participate in today's presentation. "

"actually... thanks to gabbie coach ross revoked my post as captain but... i know daniel will be a better captain than me."

"that's a lie." daniel said combing his new blonde hair with his hands.

"that's true."

"listen, my father has always told me that it is not good to hold a grudge against a person, it is best to let go and forgive."

"and who believes that hoax?"

"me." the blond replied. "well what i mean is that i prefer to have a good relationship with gabbie to avoid problems. naturally we won't be the best friends we were before, but at least we can be fine now, without fighting. i don't want us to fight each other again. "

"have you forgiven her yet?" asked daniel.

"of course not. he slept with my ex boyfriend, that's not something you can forgive so easily. "corbyn sighed. "i am in process."

"are you sure it's a good idea? we all know that gabbie can satb a knife in your back. "daniel murmured very seriously. "you should take care."

"dani is right." anna agreed.

"i know, and i'll be prepared in case that happens..." corbyn's gaze went straight to jack, he seemed to be looking for someone among the guests.

his body was put on high alert, surely jack was looking for him.

"go hide, we cover your back." anna exclaimed to realize the blonde's concern.

corbyn didn't want to meet jack, he had probably thought that the kiss he gave him in the nursery meant that he was giving him another chance. and obviously it wasn't like that.