17.

1K reads?? Tysm 😭😭

Jimin's P.O.V

The sounds of the birds tweeting and the alarms woke me up. I quickly turn off my alarm and went to the bathroom to shower.

While in the shower, i started to think of yesterday's incident. My face turns red remembering it. I genuinely didn't thought Dahyun would confess to me.

I mean it's not it's a bad thing.. It's not a good thing either! I made panicked. I was too shocked yesterday that i didn't noticed Dahyun left already.

Finishing my morning routine, i called my hyung to come to my house without telling him why. He ended up complaining before i cut the line off, annoyed.

Few minutes later, a knock was heard at my front door. I opened it and saw SeokJin hyung. "What is it that you want?" He asks before entering and sat down on the couch.

"Advice." I bluntly said. Seokjin hyung rises his eyebrow, confused. "For what?" He inquired.

I sigh. I sat down across from him and told him everything about yesterday. Seokjin hyung just nodded along.

"So you're saying that you didn't expected Dahyun to confess to you?" Seokjin hyung states. "And you called me because you need advice from the oldest?" I nod, covering my mouth.

"I-I don't know what to respond yesterday. I was just too shocked i guess." I said, making Seokjin hyung shakes his head.

"So, i'm going to ask you some questions, and you have to answer honestly." He said, pointing at me.

"What's your opinion about her when you saw her for the first time?"

"Beautiful."

"How do you feel when you both ate at the restaurant together for the first time?"

"Excited and nervous?"

"Okay, and how do you feel when she confessed to you yesterday?"

"I...I don't know, hyung. I just felt shocked and at the same time happy.. But also nervous..."

"Hmm.. Do you miss her everyday and doesn't want to let go of her? "

"Of course!" I quickly answered.

Seokjin hyung nods, "Then you're obviously inlove with her." I gasped shockingly.

"Are you sure?" I asked, unsure of my feelings for her. Seokjin hyung just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, nodding his head.

Jimin sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Meanwhile...

Dahyun whines quietly and pouts, while looking at her unnie, Nayeon who is rubbing her chin.

"Oh, i know! How about you guys meet privately and confess about everything?" Nayeon decides but Dahyun quickly shooks her head.

"I doubt that he'd want to."

Nayeon frowns, "You're being too much now, i'm sure he wants to. You must be rational and not panic all the time." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"I'm being too much? You said? Look, i'm stressing out because of Jimin who keeps giving me fake hope. Who just casually holds my hands and being affectionate with me as friends? While i'm here keep falling in love with him more and more! Don't you think i'm having enough of this?! Do you know how i feel?! "

Nayeon bewildered. She never seen Dahyun being this frustrated and snaps at her unnie. "Uh, I.." Nayeon grasps her hands together that are shaking now.

"That's right! You don't know!" Dahyun exclaims, before stomping her way to the bedroom, shutting the door loudly causing poor Nayeon to jolts.

"I—I'm sorry..." Nayeon mutters, feeling guilty.

Crying hard, Dahyun throws away her pillow before hugging her knees. It took few minutes for Dahyun to calm down.

She wipes her tears and breath calmly. She saw the time and it's now afternoon.

Dahyun doesn't know why, but she suddenly felt like she wants to sleep. Her eyes dropping as she struggles to keep them open.

She then gave up and lay down on her bed before hugging her worm pillow. She then drifts off to sleep.

.

Knocking on the door, Nayeon worries that she upset Dahyun too much. "Dahyun? Hello?" She calls out from the other side.

Nayeon sighs. "Look, i'm sorry.. For not knowing how you feel.." She mutters quietly. After hearing no response for the past 5 minutes, Nayeon sighs internally.

She then goes to the kitchen. It's afternoon now. Nayeon decides that she made a lunch for Dahyun as an apologies.

She spent her time cooking for her dongsaeng. She may not be a good cooker, but Nayeon tried.

She cooks the lunch with almost all the cooking products that Dahyun's kitchen have.

It was in the early evening when Dahyun woke up and got put of her room. She then smells something aromatic and her stomach immediately make a sound.

Dahyun rushes to the kitchen, finding Nayeon on the chair playing with her phone. She also noticed a food infront of Nayeon.

Daelji Bulgogi. (Spicy Marinated Pork)

Dahyun gasps quietly, catching Nayeon's attention. She turns her head and immediately beams when she saw Dahyun.

Before Nayeon could utters her name, Dahyun hugs her tightly. Nayeon laughs and she hugs her back.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you.." Dahyun quietly mutters. Nayeon rubs her back.

"It's okay, i was the one in fault."

Dahyun looks up from Nayeon's chest. "No, it's—" She got cut off by Nayeon's finger pressing against her lips, shushing her.

"Shut up and eat the food i made for you." Nayeon slyly said pushing Dahyun to the table.

Dahyun laughs before sitting down on the chair and began to eat the food.

She widened her eyes, the food is really good! She turns her head to Nayeon, "This is really good!" She happily exclaimed before continuing eating.

Nayeon smile smugly. It's a good time to be happy.

———
Long chapter! :) A present for you all who's been waiting for the update. :)
Also...

Vote pls🥺