If he managed to have a good grade at this test, it would significantly raise his average in math, therefore making him a little further away from the possibility of failing the year.

This wasn't exactly an exam, but it could serve as a parachute if he was to fail the end of the year.

"You only have twenty minutes left." The teacher warned in a monotonous voice, turning back to her phone right after.

Jungkook put down his pen down proudly, thinking of how much praise he'd get from Taehyung when the results were out.

He wondered if the other was okay, and decided he'd go to his house to check up on him and bring the homework from the classes  they shared.

"Pens down." The teacher said, walking down the rows of tables to collect the papers.

Jeonhal shot a desperate look at Jungkook, as if praying the gods he would somehow pass the test.

Once all the papers were collected they were left to talk quietly with each other, Jungkook turning in his chair completely to face the large group of people talking to him.

"God damn Jungkook! You murdered that test I saw you writing down a shit tone!" One of the boys said.

"What can I say? I studied." Jungkook shrugged.

"Yeah! I saw him at the library with that guys from the advanced math class, Taehyung."

People started chatting uncontrollably, Jungkook also joingning in on a few conversations but not really paying that much attention.

"I think I failed." Some others said, looking down.

"Don't worry, you can always get better for the exam. Ask Taehyung, apparently he's a good teacher." Jeonhal said, patting the girl's back.

"Isn't he kinda scary. Like he never talks and has bruises on his face, he gives off a gang member kinda vibe." The girl said, acting overly cute and fragile in a way Jungkook despised.

"Nah. I think he's hot, all mysterious and shit." Another girl joined in, smiling widely.

"I mean he is handsome, did you see his face now that he cut his hair, it's such a pity he's so closed off." The first one said.

"He's not closed off." Jungkook couldn't help but object. "When you talk to him he's cool."

***

"Seokjin-hyung! Wait up!" Jungkook yelled, running to catch up with the older who turned around to look at him.

"How was that test Kooks?" He asked, the two continuing to walk side by side.

"Easy!" He smiled. "I'm going to check up on Tae and tell him how well I did."

Seokjin chuckled, Jungkook really did look like a four year old eager to show his noodle necklace to his parents.

"Did you get him the notes?"

"Yup."

Seokjin chuckled again.

They continued their way, randomly talking about their day and the things that had happened in their week.

It had been a while, since the two best friends had really caught up with  each other, and it made Jungkook realise that maybe he should spend a little less time with Taehyung to enjoy all the other people in his life.

They arrived at the apartment complex, Seokjin not saying anything until they were both in front of the two different doors.

"Taehyung's at my house." He mumbled, pushing the door open just before Jungkook could knock on the other.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking back at Seokjin and following him inside the apartment.

"I'm home!" Seokjin yelled through the house, dropping his bag on the floor and kicking his shoes off.

"Welcome home hyung!" Another voice yelled from the kitchen.

The two new comers walked deeper inside the house, Jungkook was confused as ever.

They entered the kitchen, finding Taehyung leaning against the stove with his lower back pressed to it, one hand holding an ice pack to his eye.

His only revealed eye widened at the sight of Jungkook, pressing the pack closer to his other eye and dropping his small smile.

"Hey Jungkook." He said weakly. "How was your test?"

The younger was like frozen in place, not at all understanding why the hell his boyfriend was in his best friend's kitchen, wearing his clothes and not looking the least bit sick.

"I thought you were sick." He said, taking a step closer only to notice his busted lip.

"Taehyung..." he sighed out, connecting two and two together and standing closer to the older who was looking down.

Seokjin decided it was better to leave the two in  private so he walked out, closing the door behind him.

"Babe, what happened?" Jungkook whispered out, a hesitant hand going to graze his bruises cheek softly, as if he was made of glass.

"My parents got mad because I was home late." Taehyung ushered, still not meeting Jungkook's gaze.

The younger's hand slowly went to Taehyung's wrist, gently pulling his hand away from his face.

His boyfriend didn't resist, only letting him reveal the atrocity that had become him eye.

"Oh my god..." Jungkook whispered at the sight of Taehyung's eye being completely unable to open due to all the swelling.

"Yeah it's pretty bad." Taehyung's sighed. "They found out I had had sex with a man so they really didn't spare me."

Jungkook was drowned in the overwhelming feeling of guilt. In a way, it was his fault Taehyung had gone home late and he was the one he had had sex with.

"I'm sorry." He choked out, tears building up in his big doe eyes.

Taehyung chuckled softly, pulling Jungkook in for a hug.

"It's fine." He said. "It wasn't your fault."

Jungkook sniffled slightly in his embrace, loosely holding his hips not to hurt him.

"Don't try to make me feel better dumbass. I'm the one who should be comforting you." Jungkook hiccuped, the other wiping a tear away from his eyes with a comforting smile.

"I'm okay." He assured, placing a small peck on a Jungkook's forehead.

"Stop lying." Jungkook whispered, guiding Taehyung's hand back to holding the cold pack to his eye. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

The older's eyes dropped down from Jungkook's eyes to his lips, licking his own before he gazed back up to the other through his long lashes.

"Kiss me." He whispered.

Jungkook chuckled slightly, his hand going to Taehyung's chin to slowly guide his mouth to his, their lips touching softly whilst the older's eyes fluttered shut.

Their lips moved slowly, barely even touching but only softly grazing against the each other's, the younger's large hand gently going down the side of his neck and pulling him closer by the back of his head, his thumb caressing the fading hickeys on his skin.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked lowly, his breath hitting Taehyung's lips before they were back to locking their lips.

The older only hummed, not wanting to break the kiss. His body mostly limp, arms resting to his sides with the ice pack in one hand, shoulders slouching slightly as he still rested on the stove and chin tilted upwards to compensate for the small height difference created by his position in the contrary to Jungkook who stood up straight.

"Come live with me."