Chapter 2: Having a 'fun' time and the O.R.C (🍋)

Start from the beginning

Y/n doesn't need to listen twice as began to move faster and faster. Esdeath feels the pleasure inside of her as she was making an ahegao face and her eyes rolling at the back of her head.

"Ahh~❤️! It feels so good~❤️!"

"I'm glad that you're loving it." Y/n then kissed her and she kissed back as they continuing their love making. He then proceeds to grope her huge breasts, resulting a muffled moan from him.

30 minutes later, they can't hold much longer as they began to burst.

"Ahh~❤️! Y/n~~❤️! I'm about to cum~❤️!"

"Me too! Let's do it together!"

"Inside me~❤️! I want your hot cum inside my body~❤️!"

"Ahh~~💖💖!/Hngh!" And they both came at same time. The sperm that Y/n had came made her stomach inflated that look 8 months pregnant. Y/n removed his cock for her vagina and soon after a lot of semen coming out of her womanhood.

"I think I broke her." Y/n said nervously with a sweatdrop looking at Esdeath's sweating and twitching body that was covered by his semen.

"Shoo gooddd~💖!"

(End song here)

"*Pant* *Pant* Oh I can't take it anymore!"

He turns around and before he could react, Erza pushed him, land on top of him with her hands pinned down his and kisses him rough yet passionately and grinding his pussy-coated still standing cock.

"It's my turn now~❤️." He then realized that Erza is now on dominance mode.

'What could possibly go wrong?' He thought.

Big mistake. Murphy's Law always happens when you're around.

As soon as he thought of that, they heard the door opened and saw Akame, Leone, Jeanne Alter, Mirajane, Saber, Kagura, Caster, Meredy, Kuroka, Nico Robin, Reiju and Rin all in their undergarments and had an sultry look on their faces. Apparently, they heard moaning so they decided to have fun too.

Y/n then sigh and said: "Thank Satan it's Sunday tomorrow and the guy's bedrooms are far away from here."

(End of lemon).

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"Ahhh~. So refreshing." I popped my back as i was done having sex with my girlfriends. I look back and saw them sleeping soundly while their naked bodies covered by a huge blanket with my sperm still leaking from their holes. I smiled as I decided to take a kiss on their foreheads before I took a shower.

(Time skip to the next morning brought to you by Chibi Koneko beating up Issei right in the crotch)

(Kuoh Academy)

Second day of my new school and I already earned my new nicknames from the girls: [The Crimson Knight] and [The Blazing Prince].

I like it. (If you get this reference, you are my best friend.)

For some reason, I senses a devil and a sacred gear around me. I turn my head and saw...

Issei Hyoudou.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?!

This perverted abomination is a devil and has a sacred gear?!