Epilogue

Time Skip 15 years

Y/n P.O.V.

?????: "Papa! It's time to wake up! Breakfast is ready!" Said a child's voice.

I slowly open my eyes to see a young boy. This is my youngest and only son, Roman. Who's the mother? You guess it. It's Neo. I found her 8 years ago when she was traveling around the kingdoms. We met again, I allowed her to stay with us, she has feelings for me, got married and had him. My eight year old son, Roman. He has white hair and pink ends, Neo's eyes, and my sharp teeth. He's wearing a blue pin-striped shirt and camouflage pattern pants with a mist forehead protector on the front of his holster. 

(Imagine a kid size with blue boots and ignore the sword, glasses, bandages and pouch

(Imagine a kid size with blue boots and ignore the sword, glasses, bandages and pouch.)

Y/n: *yawns* "Alright bud, I'm up." 

Roman: "Hurry Papa, we're all waiting for you!" He then ran out of my room to the kitchen.

I then got up and head to the bathroom. I come out with a black long sleeve shirt, black pants, black combat boots, slate grey flak jackets that have elongated padding over the shoulders that bear the mist symbol. 

(Without the bandages and headband

(Without the bandages and headband.)

I head downstairs to the kitchen and I see my wives and kids. That's right, I married Ruby, Blake, Yang, Coco, Amber, Velvet, and Neo. We got married after graduating Beacon. I also see my 7 kids. 

All of my daughters: "Daddy!" The came and hug me, which I hug back and gave them a kiss on the head. 

Y/n: "Morning Ameyuri, Mei, Sapphire, Haku, Jiang, and Vanilla." I said to my six 15 year old daughters. I then head over to my wives and gave them each a good morning kiss. We all head to the table and began eating.

As I'm eating I looked over to my daughters. Ameyuri Hozuki, Velvet's and my child. She has Velvet's ears and hair and my eyes and teeth. She wears a mist headband like mine while her hair is  flow downwards. She wore a loose, pin-striped long-sleeved shirt with a dark obi around the waist, black pants which got much looser near the ends, resembling hakama, striped leg-warmers, and black boots.