Reloved II: The Predalien's Love

Queen POV
My new child as grown up, however I grown jealous when she orders the other Xenomorphs around. She will know whose in charge, I walk up to her with a threatening presence.

Me: Look, it would be appreciatively kind of you to NOT command my children around!

Predalien: I-I'm sorry, my Mistress... I won't d-do that again...

3rd POV

She bows to the Queen, this makes the Queen feel better. The Predalien heads to the sewer system, while the Queen sits down.

Y/n and the others slowly head to the destination, it was Beacon. Took hours to arrive, they head inside while Y/n was hoping not to kill anyone. They break the vents as they heard hissing, while that is happening, Team CFVY is in Ozpin's office.

Coco: Sir, we find this and these photos.

She put the facehugger on the desk, with photos of the egg like things in some basement like environment.

Coco: I believe these is the reason that the whole villagers disappeared.

Ozpin: Alright, I'll do my part. For now, take a rest.

They head off, the soldiers of the White Fang explore the sewer for a closer hideout to Atlas base. The Queen sense this and the Predalien slowly crawls out. The Atlas Soldiers saw her coming out, she look at them.

Y/n goes deeper into Beacon, as the other Xenomorphs explorer the rest. He land on his feet after finding an opening, he looks around to see a woman with machines hooked up. Then, he heard hissing behind him, he turns around to see a giant female xenomorph, she has a big yet long head, she is a praetorian.

Queen: Good, an official guard.

The Praetorian sniffs his scent, then looks at him.

???: Who are you? You got that familiar scent...

She says, while her end of the tail slowly caresses his face. Y/n push her tail.

Y/n: I am Y/n, part of our Hive. It is time for you to return.

???: I guess, something tells me to say do as you say...

She lowers her tail, then hears rumbling in the vents, they look to see a little Xenomorph. It run on all four legs, as the Praetorian hisses at it, it whine as it lays on the ground.

*During the Events*

Queen: My child has such potential and promise... but her such dominance...

The Predalien roars as she runs across the sewer systems, running into loose concrete that is in her way and also breaking it into pieces. The soldiers saw her coming and run to the different direction.

???: Fall back!

???: Shoot at it!

Queen: Such strength...

People scream as they fired their guns at her. But she kills them with such quick motion, head biting while stabbing someone with her tail and etc.

Queen: Such bloodlust... it scares me.

The Predalien slowly rise from the dead pile, she sniffs around coming across a female soldier. She tried to reload but she is too scared to do anything, the Predalien crouches down and look at her stomach. Before her mandibles wraps around the soldier's face as big lumps pumps from the Predalien's stomach to her throat and into the female soldier. After that, she is dragging all of them back to the hive.

Queen: Her will... is too strong.

Then, she roars as the Xenomorphs tries to take a bite from the dead bodies. She eats the dead bodies, except for the female soldier...