Reloved I

Y/n POV
The Queen is sleeping as I drag the body of the intruder, I grew more curious at this set of armor. I take the thing off of it's wrist with the blade attached to it. I put it on my wrist as it extended the blades itself. I look at the body and thought, "what if the facehugger can do it with a dead host?"

But I brushed it aside as maybe the facehugger needs a warm place to put it's eggs. I crawl in front of my Queen, lay down and sleep. I feel her gigantic tail wraps in front of me.

Ozpin POV
Ironwood: He escape, I assume that he did it when he got out of his room. Sly bastard.

Me: He will do this all the time, but he does worry me.

Ironwood: Ozpin, I might know who he is.

I grew kinda shocked.

Me: What?

Ironwood: He is maybe part alien, part human, part faunus, or even he is full on alien. But I do know that our alien reports has shown that almost five hundred years ago that a group of explorers witness... something scary. It has the tail and the claws, but it was big and it almost killed all of the explorers except one. She has photos to futher the proof of the explanation, however she died moments after a chest wound. Although in the next files, it says right here that someone has that his friend was feeling ill. After he encounter some strange cocoon or egg. Then, a chest wound and see some snake like thing escaping. It doesn't say it is an alien, but my mind is telling me it is.

Me: That is some information, but I haven't seen any chest wounds in my life. But I'll keep an eye out for... what particular reason?

Ironwood: Because it says here that, well it is sorta like a map. But it is a map of these... cocoons, and there is one underneath your academy...

Me: I'll be right back!

I quickly begin to search everyroom.

Y/n POV
I slowly wake up from my sleep, the Queen is talking and leading the other Xenomorphs. They easily command her orders, she look at me and kneels down.

Queen: I need you on the mission. On of my carrier egg deployment have been hatched.

I nodded, but as I was about to get up, she put her arm over me. Her hand is almost long as my whole torso. She brushes my hair to the side, seeing my eyes and she smiles, I return with a blush expression.

Queen: Hmm... I love those eyes you got.

Me: T-Thank you, my Queen.

Queen: Please be safe, and make sure my children be safe too.

I got up, before I saw the other Xenomorphs looks at me then turn around to the exit.

Queen: I'll be guiding you, it will be a long journey. But, it will be worth it.

I follow the other Xenomorphs, one of them has a long, yet smooth head while the others had human heads.

Me: Can you talk?

I asked.

???: Yes... when the Queen order us so.

Me: Do you have names?

???: Call me Hellebore...

Says the lavender haired female.

???: Don't have one... but the Queen says that I could make my own name, haven't really figured it out yet.

Says the dark red haired male.

???: I like numbers... so I stick with XX212... or X for short...

And the gray haired female smiles.

Me: Who's he?

I said pointing to the smooth headed Xenomorph.

X: He doesn't like to be bothered.

I only nodded, we exit the sewers to see it is night out, we then started sprinting towards south.

CFVY POV
They enter a village with no one on sight, they knock on someone's house to see nobody answer. So Coco kicks the door open, they walk inside with a strange paranoid like feeling.

Coco: It would be better if we are in pairs of two, Velvet and Yatsuhashi; you'll check the main floor while me and Fox head towards upstairs. When ten minutes is up, we will come back here, understand? We need some sleep, but this mission is fatal.

They all nodded, they split up and explore the giant house. Coco searches one room for course for the sudden disappearance. She picks up a note that is too messy to read, a tan like spider crawls from the top shelf and when Coco turns around, the tan spider lunges at her.

Y/n POV
Queen: Rest here, my children.

Y/n: Yes, my Queen.

We then find a place to sleep, under some log will have to do. We then sleep, with me being the last one to go to sleep.

Queen POV
I saw my Hive going to sleep, but I feel someone walking inside of my Hive. I slowly look to see no one, but I still smell something. I then, hear something and slam my tail against... it. It reveals itself to be our rival, I hear more as they uncloak themselves and I hiss at them.

One of them tries to throw their little disc at me, but I dodge and slam my tail against one of them, but it dodge. I grew anger as one of them manages to spear my stomach, but I push through and claw at one of them, sending them flying towards a wall and breaking it. I run back to my hive as my drones woke up and attack them. But I already lost enough children, I yelled and gain enough courage to run back and fight them again. I even step on one of them, they wrap their nets around me, but I break free.

They used their cannons and fire at me, I groan as it is effective and actually wounded me. I pierce through another one in a quick motion. I fall down and groaning in pain as I saw the last one slowly walking towards me, it raised it's wrist up as I heard it extended. I then hear roaring with a loud thud, I look to see one of the facehuggers caught it. I grew a smile on my face, I stand up and slowly head back to my hive. They immediately tend my wounds as I fall down and slowly passed out.

CFVY POV
Coco stands up with a dead facehugger on her hand, she walk downstairs to see nobody is near the door. She waits for her team to return, Velvet and Yatsuhashi has a weird expression on their faces.

Coco: Let's head back... I seen enough... take this *pulls the facehugger into view* to the Headmaster.

Velvet: We also have something to show to him.

She says, while motioning to the camera. They all nodded and head back to Beacon.

Queen POV
I sit on the steps as I saw the Yautja unconscious body and I smirked.

Me: I only heard of this... perfect child only once, but I'm going to witness with my bare eyes...

I waited for my new child to be born, I saw it is waking up, I slowly grab it's head and break it. I then saw it's chest and mouth spilling blood, then I saw my new baby hissing. I slowly grab my child as she hisses and looks around. Her amazing yellow eyes looks at me, as my children eats the Yatija corpse. I take a piece out of it and feed her. I will take great care of this one...