Unbearable

3rd POV
The woman and the man looked at Y/n, as he ran away. But the man grabbed his shoulder.

Man: Hey, hey, hey. Don't run away from us, you seem to be lost and poor. Want to get food?

He tries to stab him out of reflex, the short woman caught his tail, the tip was merely inches away from his chest.

Man: Hey, relax. Don't need to get all hostile.

The people who were chasing them catches up to them.

Person: Hey, are you his parents?

Man: No, now if you excuse me and my partner. We have stuff to do with this boy.

Person: That freak needs to die!

Man: Alright, alright. What did he do?

Person#2: He eaten our family members!

Man: Well, in that case. I'll better take him to the police, there is no need for violence to a young kid.

He walks away with the boy, the triple colored girl follows the man. As soon they are out of their sights, he stands in front of the boy.

Man: You killed them, huh?

Y/n: I-It wasn't my fault! I swear!

Man: Relax, I'm not hurting you or taking you to the police.

Y/n: What are y-you going to do?

Man: I'll adopt you as a weapon.

Y/n: W-Weapon?

Man: Yeah, you will show those people who they shouldn't mess with. Follow me.

The man takes him somewhere. After several days of training, Y/n has learn how to be a weapon to be used for Torchwick, he manipulated him to thinking that people would just kill him. But Y/n thinks otherwise.

Groups of dead men can be seen everywhere in a dust store. Another man drops to the ground, with a huge hole in his face.

Y/n: Am I being a good weapon?

Roman: Yes, you are. Why don't you fill this six bags up with dust and we can get you some meat. How's that?

Y/n: That sounds good. Can we get ice cream?

Roman: Not until we are finish.

Y/n fills the bags with dust, before carrying them into the truck bed. Roman gets in the truck as Y/n opens the passanger side and hops in. Neo was waiting in the truck, she was in the middle. Due to Y/n's being extremely skinny and Neo being short, all three fit in the truck. They stop in front of the house, Y/n got out and break in to the home. As Roman and Neo waits outside. They heard screaming, mostly blood curling screams.

Y/n was about to open the front door, he saws a man crawling, he stabs his leg with his tail. Drags him over to him, the man turns around with tears in his eyes.

Man: W-Wait, I'll give you money. Please!

Y/n: If I don't kill you, I won't get feed. Forgive me...

He then impale him with his tail, he saw his wife and son, cowering in a corner. He walks over to them.

Y/n: F-Forgive me...

Suddenly, blood has been splatter against the window. Roman and Neo searches around the house.

Roman: Good job, Y/n.

Y/n: Can I stop killing? It... it makes me sad...

Roman: Why wouldn't you kill people that hated you? They look to you as a monster.

Y/n: Because... I believe that even the baddest people can change. Even though.... killing them is an accident...

Roman: Y/n, Y/n... Killing them is a best solution sometimes, just keep quite and we will feed you.

Y/n: Can we get ice cream now?

Roman: Sorry, Y/n. But no, we are too busy. We can however eat later.

Y/n: Well, can Neo get me ice cream?

Roman: Neo, would you?

She nods, before Y/n follows her to the truck. After the dust "heist" Neo takes him out to an ice cream parlor. Y/n eats the ice cream as she orders her bowl of Neapolitan. He smiles.

Y/n: Thank you, Mom.