I'm sorry

Y/n POV
It's my birthday today and it's been literally shit. My family abuse me for their own sick pleasure and they thought I was a mistake. I'm a mistake because of what and who I am. They think I'm a monster and should be burning alive and die forgotten. They would usually make me starve. I would get hungry very easily and it was deafening, but they didn't care about me. They didn't care about how much pain I was in. They didn't care about me cutting myself, they didn't care about me. I was in my own thoughts before my family knocked down my door.

Tai: Time for a beating, you piece of shit!

I use my tail to injure him and I ran outside.

Summer: Get him!

I ran though the forest before I crawl to the tree. I hear footsteps and I hid behind the tree. I can hear my sisters voice calling to me.

Yang: Y/n!

Ruby: Where are you!

I hissed silently and I crawled down from the tree. They made me feel pain and torment as if I was an animal. They make me feel suffering as if they didn't care about me or my health. They cared about themselves and my sisters. I walked peacefully to a nearby cliff and I looked to the stars.

Me: It's beautiful.

I said in my soft, innocence, and calm voice. This is my first time being outside and it was peaceful. Then I can hear my sisters getting closer and I ran away from Vale. But I can hear Ruby is chasing after me.

Ruby: Please come back!

I kept on running and I kept on running until I was really far away from them. I leave my shirt and cut myself, then after awhile it looks like I've been killed. I walk for awhile and I begin to feel the wind going though my body.

Me: I'm finally free from them, I can do everything I want. I would still love them if they didn't treat me like an animal!

I hissed before I look back at Vale and my family before leaving into the night.

3rd POV
Ruby and Yang didn't find him, they only find the blooded shirt that belongs to Y/n. They go back to the house and tell the "bad" news to their family. When they heard when Qrow is coming over, they pretend to cry; cry for Y/n death. But, Ruby was not pretending. Qrow came in, and saw and heard the cries.

Qrow: What's wrong?

Summer: H-he ran a-away...

Qrow: Who?

Tai: Y/n.

Qrow: Why?

Tai: I-I don't know... but, w-we did find this.

She shows them the shirt and it was covered in blood that belongs to Y/n.