Unforgivable

Y/n POV (Y/n telling the story)
At this point, I feel special guilty to the point I left. Neo helped me flee, we walk for an hour, before we hug each other and I leave. On my own, I walk into town where kids bullies me and a few kids helped me. The adults help me get fed, I walk out of town. I search for a city, days flew by and I was hungry. But I kept walking, I saw a small village and I walk into it. Kids are playful, the adults help me get fed with bread and water. I help a few people out, but I left the village around sunset. I walk for miles.

Ozpin: And you haven't come across any Grimm?

No, I didn't. It feels good at the time, not having to kill anything. But days passed by, I noticed that I am growing more of these spines on my back. I didn't know what it was, but it kept getting longer. The tail was getting sharper and longer, the nails was getting sharper. I finally found the city, I walk into it and find myself some food. At the time, I had lien to feed myself for short amount of days. I don't know what I was doing, maybe I was looking for a place to stay and be normal. But, that's when these black cloaked people kidnapped me. I didn't know where I was, but they chained me against the wall.

I was forced to kill other kids, it was there entertainment. I didn't want to kill, I thought I let them kill me, but they forced me too. But on the three day, I had enough. I snapped. I killed them all, it was easy since I... felt like I was made for this. I releashed the other kids, but they impaled me with sharp sticks. I take them out while they ran away, at this point I knew. No matter how you changed, you will always be treated like everyone treated you. Some people help you, most people help themselves. I sew some of the wounds, I stumbled into the forest, we were in a middle of a forest. I walk past a few trees, before I sit on a tree, resting myself. After a few minutes passed by, I walk into the moon light and look to the sky. The thought made me angry and swipe my tail against the tree, making the tree fall over. Then, I said: "Stupid people! I was trying to help!" Then, I would tell you the rest, but I don't feel like it now.

Ozpin: Y/n, are you sure you want to be a Huntsman? You have to kill the Grimm.

I look at the ground.

Me: No, I don't want to.

Ozpin: Okay, just know that I'll be gone all day, so does Glynda.

I nodded, he leaves and the thought of killing makes me have mixed emotions. Sick, sad, angry, but yet... I want more.