Capitolo Venticinque

Start from the beginning

I had missed the taste of her these past few days and I regretted not seeing her so much now that she was in my arms again.

"I missed you bambino," I muttered against her lips before attacking them again.

I was relentless I sucked and nibbled on her lips, not getting enough of the sweetest of her mouth.

"Baby-" she tried to push away but I moved my hands to her ass and firmly squeezed before pulling her closer to me.

All this was happening at her front door but I didn't care.

"Just a little more," I pecked her lips, "you're so sweet," I kissed her again, this time more gently.

Her lips followed my action and I could tell she was hesitating to do more, I was going to tell her it was okay but before I could she nipped my lip before sucking it into her mouth.

I groaned in pleasure, feeling my hard cock ache as she did it again. But I didn't come here just to get my dick wet so I pulled away, "you're going to kill me bambino," I mumbled before setting her down and spanking her ass.

She blushed and looked down for a moment before finally looking up at me with curious eyes, "why are you here? I haven't seen you for a couple days and you barley texted me," she said suddenly angry.

The cute frown on her face went straight to my heart. I couldn't understand how someone could be this beautiful. Whatever she did tugged at my heart and made me want to hold and keep her in my arms forever.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to figure out this whole Pricilla thing and I didn't want you to see me angry anymore. I don't want to scare you," I said as I brought her into me and hugged her.

"Oh, okay," she said softly as she slowly brought her arms up to hug me back, " I missed you," she said as she pulled back to look up into my eyes.

Her chocolate brown eyes bore into mine.

Our kids are going to be so beautiful.

I smiled, "I missed you too," I said before kissing her forehead.

"Are you doing anything today?" I asked suddenly.

"No, my mom went out so I'm just staying home till she comes back." She shrugged her shoulders before walking towards the living room.

I was right behind her as I watched her sit down on the couch, she looked up at my standing form before patting the seat next to her, "are you going to sit?"

I looked down at the spot she was patting, the same spot I made her cum in. I smirked as I looked at that spot.

"What?" She asked, I glanced at her.

"You don't remember what we did on that spot bambino? Shall I remind you?"

She looked down at the spot on the couch before her eyes widened and she threw a pillow at me.

"Shut up, don't bring that up!"

I laughed but did as she said, I didn't bring it up again.

"Okay okay, but I have to ask you something," I said not laughing anymore.

"What?"

"Will you come home with me? My mom wants to meet you," her eyes bugged out and her mouth hung open.

"What?" She asked incredulously.

"My mom wants to meet you," I said holding her hand and pleading with my eyes that she says yes.

If I came home without her my mom really would beat my ass.

"B-but it's still to early, we've only been together for like a month," she exclaimed.

"A month and 4 days, besides I already met your mom,"

"That's different," she said pulling her hand out of mine as she began pacing the living room.

I could tell she was very nervous.

"It's not different, I met your mom now you meet mine," I shrugged as I stood up and placed my hands on her shoulders to stop her from pacing.

"But-"

"Please? My mom will beat my ass if you don't come," I said one hundred percent serious.

Daluchi laughed at my proclamation, "who can beat the Luca Lombardi's ass?" She crossed her hands over her chest and popped a hip out.

"The person that can beat my ass until she meets her creator is the woman that pushed me out of her vagina for 13 hours, aka my mom," I replied back.

"13 hours?!" Daluchi asked, completely forgetting that my mom was gonna beat my ass if she didn't come, "I would never," she said softly as she shook her head.

"Yes you will, you're having my kids but that's besides the point. I need you to come with me please," I was practically begging now.

"Who said I'm having your kids? And fine I'll come,"

"You're most definitely having my kids and more than two of them, and thank you bambino I appreciate it!"

I said grabbing her hand and leading her towards the front door.

"Wait I'm not dressed!" She yelled.

I looked down tho see her in black leggings and a sky blue sweatshirt that was a little to big for her.

"You're fine, it's just dinner," I said as I made her slip into her jandles and follow me to my car after closing and locking the door.

"It's not just dinner it's dinner with your mom! Your rich mom! She's gonna see me in ugly clothes," she whined.

"My mom isn't materialistic, she won't care what you wear as long as you're there," I said as I started the car and began driving in the direction of my house.

"I swear if your mom hates me after this I will hurt you," I glanced at her before looking back at the road.

"And how can you hurt me?" I chucked.

"Blue balls." My laugh stopped completely and I felt the blood drain out my face.

"You wouldn't," I said in a low voice.

"Oh I so would," she said back before getting out her phone and texting her mom of her whereabouts.

Blue balls? I have to make sure my mom loves her, or the one suffering will most definitely be me.

Writers block is gone!!!! Yayayayayay
Sorry for the long wait but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

And another shout out to everyone helping me with TBR I think we're close to getting it back hopefully!!!!